CeskyFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseTurkceSpanish

Appendicitis: Symptoms and Treatment
09/13/2016
WHY funeral bring an even number of flowers
09/14/2016

Why do you need a red diploma

Awarding honors

Many parents almost since childhood repeat the idea to your child about what higher education - the basis of a successful future.

As a student, a person tends to end higher with honors, to prove their worth.

But coming out of the walls of the home university with honors, few understand what to do next.

What diploma

Red diploma issued by the university for successfultraining. To get it, the student must have 75% of all subjects (apart from the first year) rated "excellent". This includes differentiated tests, and exams. The remaining 25% of all items must be submitted either as "excellent" or "good".

The advantage in employment

Previously it was thought that the diploma - it is an indisputable indicator of human knowledge. Naturally, these people took a job as professionals are more likely than others.
But times change and today the situation is a littleIt is not the opposite of what happened previously. Now, rarely an employer looks at the color of the diploma, often requires professionals who already have experience. The man who gave all his time studying, working on the "red crust", hardly had the opportunity to gain experience.
In modern society, is gradually taking shapethe stereotype that "honors" with standard thinking, unable to cope with difficult situations at work that very much. At that time, as "troechniki" accustomed "to spin" and find a way out of any situation, we have learned to cope with difficulties.

Corruption

The fact that corruption in recent years inuniversities, seems to have reached its peak. And almost everyone understands this. Teachers often demand bribes from their students: the higher the bribe, the higher the score. So now, few believe the red diploma, because it can be and is not present.

Further education

Red diploma may be necessary for those whogoing to go to graduate school. Usually it is the students who want to devote his life to science or teaching. In addition, three more years of study give respite from the Army and provide low-cost housing.
In the selection of the selection committee Dispute preference to someone who has a diploma.
If your real diploma, earned an honest living, all this knowledge will help you to be sure in their further studies.

self-affirmation

Red diploma today has virtually nono social value. Meanwhile, the study "excellent" contributes to "support" a student's life, as in most universities for the "five" relies scholarship, and for outstanding achievements and even increased.
Especially for some people diploma -It is a good way to assert themselves at the expense of knowledge and to please loved ones. The main thing is not to relax, and do not stop learning after graduation. True knowledge checked in practice and life experience.

Comments are closed.