Home / All categories / Other / Who is the owner of Euroset?

Who is the owner of Euroset?

/
54 Views

Who owns Euroset?</a>

The company "Euroset" is one of the mostLargest retail networks in Russia, working in the field of sales of mobile and portable equipment, as well as providing services in the sphere of cellular communications and other financial services.

But who became the owner of Euroset after its founder Evgeny Chichvarkin?

A little bit about the history of the network company

Euroset was founded in 1997 andNowadays it is one of the most famous brands of Russian business. In addition to mobile payments, visitors to the outlets of the company have the opportunity to purchase something necessary from a large assortment of tablets, laptops, telephones, smartphones, cameras, accessories to them and much more.

According to estimates of 2013, the share of the retailer in the total volume of the industrial market reached 30%.

Currently, Euroset stores operate in 1500 cities of Russia and Belarus. According to the information provided by the company itself, about 50 million visitors visit retail outlets every month.
Euroset in Russia is also the largest employer, providing a permanent employment of over 30 thousand people of various specialties.
According to Best Retail - 2010 rating, the company"Euroset" has become not only the country's largest non-food network, but also the leader in terms of profitability, EBITDA and net profit. Over the past few years, the retailer has been able to further improve performance, and not the least role in this has played and the update of the entire network.

Who is the owner of Euroset?

As of September 2012, 50.1% stake in the retailer was owned by Megafon, which bought a stake from ANN owned by Alexander Mamut, and the remaining 49.9% by VimpelCom.
The Executive Director of Euroset isAlexander Malis, who also belongs to the top management of the company. The other members of the supervisory board are Dmitry Denisov, who is the chief vice-president of Euroset for operations, Dmitry Milstein (who manages the financial side), Sergey Malyshev (vice-president for specialized activities) and Vyacheslav Yakhin, marketing manager.
But who is Alexander Malis? A specialist who has been president of Euroset since 2009, previously worked in VimpelCom as the head of the broadband development direction, and earlier at Corbin Telecom, where he was the general director.

Graduated from Malis Moscow State UniversityUniversity of Commerce, where he received a red diploma of a specialist in "Financial Accounting and Audit". Then there was the post-graduate course at the Research Financial Institute.

And the beginning of the career of Alexander Malis took place in the company "RusConsult", where from 1990 to 1995 he was listed as an expert and financial consultant.

Who is the owner of Euroset? Was last modified: May 21st, 2017 By Visvoikx
It is main inner container footer text