TRENDS: paint your nails in different colors
How to update the bios cards

Where you can do without exams

Where it is possible to do without exams

Final certification in the form of state and otherexams after graduation traversed pupils are not always successful. In addition, some young people initially refused to take the exams for one reason or another.

But even in this case, they have the opportunity to continue their education.

You will need

  • - The original and a copy of the certificate or certificate of complete or incomplete secondary obrazovanii-
  • - Original and copy posporta entrant.



Pay attention to the vocationalschools in your city. They take on the students learning as a full and complete secondary education. Usually, if there is no data on the applicant's final school examinations, he offered to take the entrance test in the school. Most often, they are not complicated, and sometimes admission passes and does only on application and interview. This is due to the lack of students in high schools and colleges, the acute demand for professionals in the city in a particular area, etc. Here young people can get working specialties drivers, mechanics, cooks, etc. Some institutions train specialists in social and economic fields.


Try to go to college or academy forsecondary technical education. For admission to them it is sufficient to have a certain passing score on the combined final grades in the certificate of incomplete or complete secondary education. The difference between these institutions by colleges and high schools is that after graduation, students have the opportunity to enter a higher education institution and to get higher education in the short program. Offered different specialty - from social workers to professionals in the field of economy.


Submit your private educationalinstitutions specialized secondary and higher education. At the end of their graduates receive a diploma, most often non-state sample (because of this, there can be difficulties in finding employment). Education in these institutions is usually paid. Admission is based on the final grades in the certificate or after passing a simple interview.

Comments are closed.