Home / Rest and Holidays / Other / Where to complain about housing and communal services

WHERE to complain about housing and communal services


Where to complain on housing and communal services</a>

Precedents related to the violation of water andHeat supply, gas supply, lack of capital repair, or obvious errors in utility payments and reduced tariffs, often cause a storm of negative emotions.

Actions of representatives of housing and utilities can be appealed.



In defense of the rights and legitimate interests of consumersCommunal services issued a decree for No. 307, known as the decree "On the procedure for providing public services to citizens." Read it before writing a complaint.

Authoritative authority controllingImproper performance of duties by the bodies of housing and communal services, is State Inspectorate or public association of consumers. A written statement describing the essence of the problem in detail, you can either send it by mail, or send it to the reception of the relevant office.


The most effective way to appealThe right to file a collective complaint. The organization is obliged to conduct an on-site inspection, which will result in an act recording the violations committed that do not comply with the current regulations.


To handle complaints of this kind goesAbout 30 working days, and only in rare cases can the term be extended for another month, after which the guilty persons must be punished in accordance with the code of administrative offenses. Similar violations, as well as failure to comply with the terms of consideration of written applications of citizens, in accordance with paragraph 68 of the "Rules for the provision of public services" are punished with very serious fines, applicable to the bodies of the State Inspectorate.


More serious issues related toFor example, with the changes or indexation of tariffs, the Regional Tariff Service, the provision of all kinds of benefits are engaged - the Ministry of Labor and Social Development of the respective region, temperature coefficients - the scope of the Agency for Technical Regulation of the Federal level.


In the event that the inspection or namedThe competent authorities are in no hurry to take action against the representatives of the housing and communal services or the measures taken seem to be inadequate, you can file a complaint with the prosecutor's office, but all documents must be attached to the application, and if there are photos that confirm the facts of violation of your rights.

WHERE to complain about housing and communal services Was last modified: May 21st, 2017 By Kixvauzf
It is main inner container footer text