HOW demagnetize the TV screen
How to make an agreement on part-time

Where to go on the program "Young family"

Where to go on the program "Young family"

The program "Young family" was created to help young families to acquire housing. This program entered into force on 8 February 2011.

However, you need to know exactly where and whom to contact.

You will need

  • - Copies of all completed pages of the passports of members of semi-
  • - Copies of birth certificates of children with
  • - A copy of the brake-
  • - A copy of the registration documents for housing under construction or purchase credit
  • - A copy of the property lending agreement drawn up to 01.01.2011 (if any) -
  • - Editing of becoming a registered housing ocheredi-
  • - A certificate from the bank on the balance on the loan agreement (if any).



First of all, make sure that your familysuited to the conditions of providing benefits under the program "Young family". Both parents must not be older than 35 years. Also, the state support can expect those families which have less than 15 square meters per person.


First you need to apply to the territorialAdministration of social protection of the population in the community. It is best to call beforehand, learn mode and a list of required documents for submission. Be prepared to queue as apply for participation in the program is possible only in person.


Further, the local self-government body producescheck the information provided within 10 days from the date of submission of documents. Notification of the decision a young family received in writing at his residence.


If the decision is positive, the family getsnominal certificate, the validity of which is 2 months from the date of its issuance. The certificate is available in the partner bank with the required set of documents. Based on this evidence bank opens a nominal account designated for transfer subsidies.

Comments are closed.