The "Young Family" program was created in order to help young families acquire housing. This program entered into force on February 8, 2011.
However, you need to know exactly where and to whom to contact.
You will need
- - copies of all completed pages of passports of family members-
- - copies of birth certificates of children-
- - a copy of the marriage certificate-
- - a copy of registration documents for housing, being built or bought on credit-
- - a copy of the loan agreement for housing, issued before 01.01.2011 (if any) -
- - correction of the formation of the housing queue-
- - certificate from the bank on the balance of the loan agreement (if any).
First of all, you need to make sure that your familyApproaches the conditions for granting benefits under the Young Family program. Both parents must not be older than 35 years. Also, for the state support can count those families, which have less than 15 square meters per person.
First you need to contact the territorialDepartment for Social Protection of Population at the place of residence. It is better to call in advance, find out the mode of operation and the list of necessary documents for filing. Be ready for the queues, since you can apply for participation in the program only in person.
Further, the local government producesVerification of the information provided within 10 days from the date of submission of documents. The young family receives notification of the decision in writing at the place of residence.
If the decision is positive, the family getsA personal certificate, the validity of which is 2 months from the date of its issue. The certificate is provided to the partner bank along with the required package of documents. On the basis of this certificate, the bank opens a personal account intended for crediting the subsidy.