By spring, the human body is depleted, it lacks vitamins. Usually, spring avitaminosis manifests itself in general fatigue, exacerbation of chronic diseases and unstable mood, insomnia.
Before buying pharmacy multivitamins, you need to learn how to eat properly, find out what vitamins your body lacks.
- Gum bleeding may occur due to a lack of vitamin C (zucchini, green peas, cabbage, apples, kiwi, tomatoes, carrots, watercress, dogrose).
- Depression, mood swings, nervousness - vitamins of group B (B1, B5, B6, B12: egg yolk, legumes, nuts, mushrooms, broccoli, porridges, caviar, beef liver, cottage cheese, milk).
- Cracks in the corners of the lips - B2 (chicken, beef, buckwheat, mushrooms, chicken eggs, rice, white bread).
- Anemia, problems with the intestines - B9 (green vegetables, wholemeal bread, honey, yeast, legumes).
- Visual deterioration in the dark - vitamin A (beef liver, cod liver, fatty fish, chicken eggs, milk, butter).
- Peeling scalp, dry hair - vitamin H (beef liver, yeast, beans, cauliflower, nuts, spinach, tomatoes).
- Muscle weakness is vitamin E (soybean oil, sunflower oil, wheat germ, walnuts, hazelnuts, soy).