MOST fun rides
What is the contact resistance

Where can I do in November

Where can I do in November

Regardless of whether you have graduated from a school, college or other institution, the state provides the opportunity to receive further education.

Chance to go to one of the appropriate agencies are quite high during the autumn period.

You will need

  • - Certificate of obrazovanii-
  • - passport.



Discover timeframe enrollment incertain schools in your city. Normally, reception of documents and student enrollment is carried out before the beginning of September, but due to the low amount of wishing or for other reasons, it can be extended to a later period. You can find on the websites of your city agencies or by calling the admissions office. Even if the reception has been completed, do not cease to follow the latest news college or university, as periodically opened a new specialty, made deduction of slow learners, new fee or low places, etc., that will allow you to easily apply for education.


Consider entering tehuchilischeor college after the 9th grade. It is enough to be in possession of a high school diploma to apply to the colleges of your city and apply for enrollment in one of the groups. In these institutions, enrollment often quite small, and in most groups, there are free places. In this case, the selection committee will interview applicants and decide on its admission to the students.


Continue training in your own or another schoolafter the 9th grade. If you have high enough scores on the DPA, the management agencies can go to meet you again and to take into the ranks of students, for example, if all the other places in the city schools were occupied, or you were not able to do otherwise. In this case, you will continue to go to school until the end of 11th grade.


Find out if there are any empty seats in the correspondence groupuniversities and colleges of the city. In autumn sessions they are just beginning, and even in November, you have a chance to be enrolled in one of them. If you already have one higher education, try to apply for a second higher. This decision is always welcomed by the majority of universities, and as a result you will attach without passing exams to one of the existing groups, enrolled in the chosen specialty.

Comments are closed.