Home / Rest and Holidays / Documents and visas / Where can I apply?

Where can I apply?


Where can I submit documents</a>

When receiving various social services, citizens are required to file certain documents with the relevant organization.

Knowing the service you need, you can easily find out where you can get it and what you need for it.



Register on the website gosuslugi.Ru, with which you can get almost any social services via the Internet. Here you can find out the addresses of the institutions you will need to contact later, as well as the list of necessary documents. Usually, first of all, on the website of the "State Service" you need to fill out a questionnaire and send it to the representatives of the competent state institution. After checking the data, you will be contacted by e-mail or phone and will tell you what further action is needed.


One of the most common services,Required by the population, is the order of a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation or a passport (for 5 or 10 years). You need to receive it in the department of the Federal Migration Service at your place of residence by means of a personal visit to the state institution or filling out a form on the website of the "State Service". Read carefully the list of required documents. You will need originals and copies of your current passport, military ticket (for men), birth certificates (for people under 14 years old), 2-4 color photographs, and a certificate from your place of work or study. At the appointed time, you will come with a package of documents to the department of the Federal Migration Service.


Persons who leave for a certain period abroad,You may need a visa. To do this, prepare a foreign passport, 2-4 color photographs, information on the composition of the family and current incomes. Please note that this list may vary depending on the type of visa. You need to apply to the consulate of the country you are going to go to, or to the appropriate visa center. Pre-try to study the website of the consulate on the Internet or call the telephone number indicated on it to find out the exact information about the required documents, the terms of their submission, as well as the institution's working hours and other conditions for obtaining a visa.

Where can I apply? Was last modified: June 21st, 2017 By Pyshyohp
It is main inner container footer text