Very often the eyes need a little rest and a certain amount of vitamins and nutrients.
The relevance of various means for the eyes is due to the increased load on them, due to prolonged work at the computer and viewing the television screen.
Indications for use of vitamin drops
Depending on the circumstances, people of differentSpheres of employment need help to their eyes. Developers of drops for eyes enriched with vitamin complexes recommend them to use the following population categories:
- Office workers who spend at the computer monitor the whole working day, and as a result having reddened, lost acuity eyes-
- people over forty years of age - visual acuity worsens because of age changes in the vascular system of the whole organism-
- suffering long-sightedness or short-
- women with varicose veins and a predisposition to thrombosis-
- people with cataract or glaucoma, in the early stages of these diseases, vitamin drops stop their development-
- People suffering from diabetes mellitus-
- those who wear hard contact lenses and experience discomfort at the same time.
Along with the use of drops enriched with vitamins, experts recommend normalizing food. Thus, therapy will be most effective.
The choice of vitamin drops
When choosing a remedy for the eyes, you should not focus on their price. It is necessary to pay close attention to the composition.
Drops must contain:
- Vitamin A, which helps the retina of the eye-
- thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), which help in the treatment of horny dystrophy and positively affect the nerve tissue that transmits impulses from the retina to the brain-
- Bilberry extract and antioxidants that support vision and relieve fatigue-
- vitamin C, pyridoxine, vitamins PP and B12, folic acid.
The ophthalmologist can help in the selection of vitamin drops. Having determined which vitamins are needed and what effect to achieve, he will advise the most suitable.
The most famous, from the proposed drops forEyes giving good results are: "Quinaks", "Prenatsid", "Sankatalin", "Vita Yodurol", "Vizin", "Viziomax", "Myrtleene Forte", "Oktylia" and "Ogovit".
When eyesight deterioration and eye fatigue are recommended"Quinaks", "Taufon" and "Oftan-katakrom". If the eye diseases are allergic, help means "Kromogeksal", "Lakrisifin" or "Prenatsid." Also, in the treatment of allergic conjunctivitis, it is important to instill "Aktipol", "Iphiral", "Opticrom", "Ophthan go", "Vizin", "Opatanol", "High-Crom" or "Okumil" for prevention. It is recommended to apply them 2-4 weeks before the allergen appears.