Buying an apartment is an important event in the life of every person.
Such an expensive purchase happens, to put it mildly, not every day, so it's important not to lose with the purchase.
What to look for when taking an apartment in a new building, if the developer promised you a rough finish?
Apartments in new buildings enjoy highDemand due to a much lower price at the beginning of construction, so most of us need to know what to look for when taking an apartment in a new building after the construction and delivery of the house.
The most accessible apartments with the so-calledRough finish, that is, without plumbing, with walls that still need to be stuccoed and painted or glued on them wallpaper, black floors requiring laminate, tiles or other coating. And you will also need to buy and install doors, a bath, etc. Therefore, if your contract of equity participation provides for a rough finish, you should expect that there will be no beauty in the apartment, because you are buying what is called the "walls".
It is necessary to check basic communications, such as:
1. Electricity. A counter must be installed, there should be voltage in the sockets (or on the terminals in the apartment). In order to check the voltage, it's easiest to take a household tester or an electric bulb with two wires soldered to it.
2. Ventilation can be checked by bringing to the mine a feather, a string.
3. Heating. Pipes should be laid neatly, they should not have cracks, dents.
4. Windows. Today, windows are usually installed on windows, so just pay attention to the fact that the windows were closed well and tightly, there was an accessory, it did not show through the windows.
5. Water supply, water disposal, sewerage, gas. Check the pipes, there should be no cracks on them and near them, there should not be damp around the pipes through which water flows. Counters must be installed. Everything must be securely fixed.
6. The walls themselves, as well as the floor and ceiling. Joints and large cracks should be smeared, there should be no moist spots. Everything should be flat, respectively horizontal and vertical.
Only if all of the above works, you can sign an acceptance certificate. Now you have a lot of repairs ahead of you.