If you go abroad on business or on a journey, it would be good to bring something as a gift to foreign partners or owners of apartments in which you will live.
1. My first thought - it is something national, such as Matryoshka, samovar, balalaika, a cap with ear-flaps, boots, shoes, blouse or a stuffed bear. Especially these gifts will please inhabitants of distant countries, for which Russia - a mysterious country, where there is still walking the streets of Moscow bears.
2. The Russian honey. Such a sweet gift in a pretty jar or packaging is also very handy.
3. Traditional treats: drying, bagels, Tula gingerbread. Remarkable gift will also be homemade cookies.
4. The Russian chocolate or chocolate candy in a beautiful box. It is better to take the products well-known manufacturers, such as factories or Krupskaya Babaev chocolate.
5. Products made of birch bark. After all, for the people of many countries of the birch - such as exotic as for us - a palm tree.
6. Ware Khokhloma or Gzhel paintings. Perhaps not all foreigners are aware of craftsmen in Russia, but beautiful patterns will not leave them indifferent.
7. souvenirs with images of cities. In any city there are sights that are depicted on mugs, notebooks, T-shirts and other things. Especially rich in such souvenirs St Petersburg.
8. If this is your good friend or someone you know for a long time - you can order an individual gift, for example, his picture next to the Kremlin on a mug or T-shirt.
Russian, who have been living abroad are often asked to bring certain foods. For example, in many countries there is the "Druzhba" simple black bread, yogurt and melted cheese.
A gift does not have to be expensive, but rather simply a sign of attention and that will remain in memory, so it is sure to entertain foreigners souvenirs from Russia.