Every citizen of the Russian Federation has a whole set of rights: the right to property, the right to freedom of expression, the right to citizenship, and others.
Even such a small citizen, as a child, too, has its rights, but often does not think about it.
The difference between the rights of children on the rights of adults
To understand this difference, it is necessary to considertwo concepts. First - it is standing. Being a legal capacity is to have all the rights provided by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, where a person has the legal capacity since birth. The second concept - this capacity. Just a child is not capable, as it comes with age, and therefore some of the rights of the child can only have from now on, for example, the right to vote.
The basic rights of the child, which are enshrined in the Constitution:
1. The right to life. This right is enjoyed by all people from birth. It implies a ban on the killing of a human, as well as the fact that the state is obliged to protect and defend human life.
2. The right to liberty and security of person. This right - the foundation of the legal set of rights. By freedom is meant the ability to live the way he wants it, but on condition that it will not harm others. We can say that freedom is a contrasting concepts such as slavery and coercion. Regarding the children here is to say that according to the Constitution of the Russian Federation banned the exploitation of children, as well as the abduction and trafficking.
3. The right to health and medical care. For the Russian state child health is a major factor in the development. Regardless of the social status of the child is entitled to receive medical care in any public health facilities. Also worth noting is that children who are not yet adults, but they are more than fifteen years, have the right to choose whether or not to consent to medical intervention.
4. The right to education in the family. Every child has the right to parental care and protection. The state, in turn, takes a complex family support measures (aid to large families). Also, no one on the Constitution of the Russian Federation has the right to take the child from the parents without sufficient grounds. But, as sometimes happens that a child - an orphan, the state helps to arrange child to another family through adoption / adoption.
5. The right to education. It is mandatory to receive basic general education, which under the Constitution of the Russian Federation is free. Also, everyone has the right to enroll in higher education on a competitive basis, and also free of charge. In order that the child was educated, the state provides a variety of forms of training (full-time / part-time, distance), various types of incentives (scholarships, financial pomoshch for those who receive education is not in his native city - a place in the hostel).
6. The right to housing. The place of residence of children is understood as the place of residence of their parents or guardians. However, there are cases where persons are homeless and have no possibility to buy it. Here the government provides assistance through the provision of various benefits or housing certificates.
7. The right to property and inheritance. Everyone has the right to the property, including a child. Who Often there are cases where children belong to one or another part of the property received as a gift or inheritance. In addition, children have the right to inheritance. Minors, in some cases provided by law is entitled to receive a mandatory share of inheritance.