At its individual plot for planting of vegetable crops, we are accustomed to using chemical fertilizers and additives.
We did they do not seem unsafe, furthermoreour eyes have advantages: speed up ripening, prevent plant diseases, increase yield and etc. However, almost all plant protection chemicals are toxic.
Therefore it is best to use natural and harmless substances.
Know that your favorite sotochku you can use some plants to protect others. How?
- Growing the "right" plants next to those who want to protect.
- Sprinkling plants decoctions and infusions of other herbs.
- Some plants are cut with the help they contain volatile production "kill" germs and bacteria, affecting crops.
Here are a few recommendations.
1. Sit next to a bush gooseberry elder. It will scare away the butterfly, moth. Elderberries, planted next to the apple tree and plum, save the tree from moth.
2. Hemp is not like many pests: pea aphid, sveklichnye fleas, larvae of the May beetle. Sow hemp on the edges of flower beds beets or peas.
3. Snails, adoring your strawberries are gone, if it is to grow alongside the usual parsley.
4. If possible alighting tomatoes next to the cherry. Get rid of many pests. A growing near the windows of the house, bird cherry frighten flies.
5. Onions and garlic sadite near the currant bushes. It protects against Fusarium.
6. Raspberry and apple perfectly help each other. Raspberry protects the wood from scab, apple tree and raspberry - from botrytis.
7. From the gray mold strawberries save one bulb of garlic planted on 4 bush plants.
8. Cabbage fly - trouble many gardeners. Sit next to the celery.
9. Colorado beetle - a disaster for the whole potato crop. Recommend beans planted between the rows.
10. Onions and carrots can also be put side by side. It spugnet onion and carrot fly.
11. Good grow together beans and corn, mountain ash and linden, birch and pine.
12. Cut the mint, pine needles, Sambucus racemosa its smell repel moths moth from currant, weevils - from raspberries and strawberries.
13. The smell of wild rosemary twigs deter rodents.
Let your site peacefully coexist and help each other a variety of plants!