Energy-saving lamps are very popular, and it is not surprising, because they have a high light output, long service life, low consumption of consumed electricity, etc.
But along with the merits of energy-saving lamps also carry dangers: they cause serious damage to human health and damage to the environment.
Energy-saving lamps provoke the development of oncological diseases, including breast cancer
These lighting devices emit ultraviolet radiation inDoses exceeding acceptable, resulting in damage to skin cells, their death, as well as the development of melanoma. Especially dangerous is the effect on the tender baby skin.
There are two types of energy-saving lamps: fluorescent and collagen, the most dangerous are the first.
In addition, energy-saving fluorescentBulbs simulate daylight (they emit a bluish light), and if you are at home in their zone of action in the late evening hours, this can lead to a disturbance in the production of melatonin. It turns out that such light oppresses the production of this hormone. But it is melatonin that protects against the development of breast cancer and other cancers.
Energy-saving lamps - the cause of blindness
In order for the LED lamps to emit white light,They use yellow and blue diodes. Light waves of a blue diode are very similar in their properties to ultraviolet ones: they are considered harmful to the health of the eyes. In the high-risk zone are office workers, children (because their crystals are not yet sufficiently formed, and therefore can not cope with the filtration of light) and all those who are long under this light. Also, blue light significantly worsens the condition of a person suffering from age-related macular degeneration of the retina. Do not lose sight of the fact that LED lamps have an impact on the eyes, a thousand times greater than the classical incandescent lamps.
Energy-saving lamps, regardless of theirPower, is a source of radio-frequency electromagnetic radiation (dangerous concentration is observed within a radius of 15 cm from the lamp cap). In view of this, if an energy-saving point lamp is installed somewhere under the ceiling, the chance to get into the zone of high electromagnetic radiation is small. But here it is dangerous to be in close proximity to table lamps and nightlights: this energy saving negatively affects the state of health. Although electromagnetic radiation alone does not cause specific diseases, it can be a catalyst for diseases of the cardiovascular, nervous and immune systems of the body.
Electromagnetic radiation of energy-saving lamps weakens the body's immune system, which reduces its resistance to viruses.
Another danger that the energy-saving lamps contain is mercury. That's why the "burnt out" light bulb can not just be thrown into the garbage can: it requires special disposal.
As is known, in each energy-saving lampContains from 3 to 5 mg of mercury in the form of vapors. If it breaks in an unventilated room, the concentration of mercury in the air will exceed the permissible standards by 140-150 times.