With the approach of spring, designers gave preference to clothing made from rich and rich colors.
In 2014, the spring collection of designersWere not as bright as last year. Not surprisingly, the classic black and white colors still occupy a leading position. As for the color shades, then in the spring of 2014 seven juicy and rich colors became fashionable.
1. Brightly red: strawberry, raspberry and cherry shades. Clothing of this color should charge the energy, and fruit and berry shades can give the image a positive attitude.
2. Bright blue color: turquoise and azure hues. Blue color is considered royal because of its luxury and depth. Such clothes can inspire and calm, will remind of the imminent approach of vacation and azure sea.
3. Green color: emerald tint and aquamarine. Clothes of these colors are always associated with spring and greenery. Actual images of large and bright colors on a background of a calm background.
4. Yellow color: lemon tint. This citrus color reminds the sun, the rays of which warm. Such bright clothes are able to give their owner confidence and courage.
5. Orange color: a tangerine shade. Clothing of this color is already in fashion is not the first season. As you know, orange color is able to raise mood and is an excellent antidepressant.
6. Coral color. This exotic color will be like a girl who values freedom. The clothing of this shade looks exquisite and gives its owner some mystery.
7. Pink color: gently pink tint. Such clothes are capable of giving softness, poise and sensuality even to the most fatal natures. This option is perfect for dating.