For productive remembering the words the target language is very often used method cards.
However, it is important to remember that different groups of words and phrases can be and need to use different types of cards.
1. Universal Card. The essence of this card is very simple: on the one hand written or printed study the Word, the other - its translation. All very simple, but sometimes on the side with the "original" is also able to record and transcription, to be sure of the correct pronunciation.
2. Cards for irregular verbs. In this case, there are two possible approaches: (1) on the front side of writing vague (original) form of the verb (the find), on the back - two forms and translation (found-found-finding) - (2) on the front side - three forms, at the back - translation. A second type, usually proves to be more effective.
3. Cards for non-standard forms of degrees of comparison of adjectives (old-elder-the eldest) and adverbs (well-better-best). See para. Above.
4. Cards to remember the pronunciation. On the front side write the word "original» (conscientious), on the reverse - transcription ([k n (t) ?? 'en (t) ?? s??]). These cards are also handy for practicing spelling subtleties of the target language.
5. monolingual cards. On the front side of the record to study the Word (leap), on the back - his determination in the target language (jump or spring a long way, to a great height, or with great force).
6. Cutting. On one side write "original" words, on the same side, but on the other half write cards to choose from: translation, irregular shapes, transcription, - in short, what is needed in the framework of the task (!). What cards are cut and mixed halves. It turns entertaining bingo, dominoes. The task - to connect the cut halves, finding them in a common heap.
Tip: when you create a card is strongly recommended not to publish, namely to write by hand: so are utilized several types of memory, which allows faster and more productive to remember the material.
Happy learning!</ P>