The heart in the circulatory system is the leadingbody of his work depends not only on health but also human life. The slightest failure in cardiac performance may be indicative of violations of its activities.
Cardiovascular disease is today is one of the main causes of mortality.
Therefore it is very important not to miss the moment and time to see a doctor.
Classification of heart disease
Conventionally cardiovascular disease are divided into three groups:
- Diseases that affect the heart valve. This is a different congenital and acquired heart defects.
- Diseases that affect the heart vessels. These include myocardial infarction, coronary heart disease, angina, and others.
- Diseases affecting the heart tissue membranes. These include myocarditis, endocarditis and pericarditis.
The causes of these diseases can be very different, ranging from lifestyle and finishing defects at the genetic level.
There are more than 80 diseases of the cardiovascular system.
The most common heart disease
Hypertension (high blood pressure)of all heart disease is one of the leading places. This disease is dangerous, which often leads to more serious illnesses, such as stroke, heart attack.
Coronary heart disease (poorblood supply). The main cause of - atherosclerotic heart disease. Atherosclerosis - a build-up on the walls of blood vessels, which prevent the movement of blood. Accordingly, the heart does not receive the necessary nutrition and oxygen. The presence of atherosclerosis show a blood test for cholesterol and sugar.
Heart failure - rather, it is notdisease, and a complication of most heart diseases. The heart becomes unable to perform its functions in full force (insufficient blood supply of organs). Moreover, heart failure can be more dangerous than the primary disease. Diseases that can lead to heart failure, myocardial infarction, coronary heart disease, hypertension, cardiomyopathy and other.
Symptoms of heart failure: shortness of breath, can freeze the limbs, the liver increases and becomes painful, around the nail phalanges observed cyanosis. The disease is determined by a physician on the ECG.
Myocardial infarction - the main cause of deathpeople with heart disease. It is characterized by necrosis of a portion of the heart muscle. This may occur as a result of insufficient blood supply to the heart and nutrients. The most frequent cause of this disease is considered to be poor circulation on the coronary arteries due to atherosclerosis.
Prevention of cardiovascular disease
To prevent heart disease should adhere to the following rules:
- To eat (do not eat food with lots of cholesterol and animal fats) -
- Give up bad habits (alcohol and smoking) -
- Begin to deal with obesity and gipertoniey-
- to live an active lifestyle. Arrange a walk before going to bed 30-40 minutes duration. Play mobile games, useful cycling, swimming, lyzhi-
- Happiness, peace of mind, a sense of satisfaction with life are essential to the preservation of a healthy heart.