If your interior does not have enough exquisite raisins, try to use the reception of vertical gardening.
Firstly, gardening along the vertical will save space, and secondly, phytodesign is an excellent tool for creating comfort and harmony in the interior.
The main rules of phytodesign
Even placing plants vertically, it follows thatTake care of good lighting. It is best to have flowers on the opposite wall from the window. If there is no such possibility, then an artificial light source will do.
The ideal option is to plant indoor plants in special modular systems for vertical landscaping. The peculiarity of the module is that it is equipped with systems for collection and removal of excess moisture.
Pay attention, for vertical gardeningNot all indoor flowers will fit, but only very unpretentious and perennial plants, such as: philodendron, chlorophytum or asparagus. In the process of growth and development, the bushes can be cut, giving them the desired direction and desired shape. Please note, watering a vertical mini-garden can be no more than once every 10 days.
Designers prefer to use elementsPhytodesign in the interior not only as a detail of the decor, but also because the indoor flowers perfectly enrich the air with oxygen. In addition, models with colors do not take up much free space, being not only very ergonomic, but also mobile. You can always outweigh or rearrange the modular system to another location.
So, most often vertical landscaping is used if:
- they want to make an interior with a unique and individual appearance -
- they want to zonate the room in this way, for example, a dining room and a kitchen-
- prefer green mobile screens to stationary interior doors.
In the interior of the kitchen, the "living" picture can also become an excellent mini-garden, where you can grow your favorite greens all year round.
Methods of placing plants
Phytodesign allows you to make a habitual way of lifeSpark of creativity and creativity. To do this, you do not need a lot of money or time. Any apartment is an ideal place for the implementation of fairly simple concepts of gardening.
So, vertical landscaping can be divided into several types:
- Flowerbox. The basis of the concept is an uncomplicated floristry that connects with elegant but bright boxes into which planted plants are planted.
- Flowall (live wall or phytoparticle). Such a green picture is created by connecting several modules with colors among themselves. And this composition is noteworthy in that it makes it possible to garden even a small residential area.
- Landscape vertical composition. This element of phytodesign is well placed under the stairs. To create a landscape concept, a multi-level bookcase is suitable, on which you can arrange your favorite flowers. In addition, there are other types of indoor landscaping, but more complex, where a professional approach and special knowledge is required, otherwise the plants will grow poorly and develop.
A phytosten can be any form. The main bonus, which gives a "living" wall, is a natural atmosphere.
The popularity of vertical landscaping apartmentsIs connected with the fact that a simple phyto-picture is not only beautiful, but also practical, because the plants on it constantly change, and never look absolutely the same. In addition, a corner with a "living" wall is able to give a positive mood, create an atmosphere of coziness and harmony with nature.