Many are worried about dandruff, scalp irritation, hair loss, thinning.
Ginger can help to cope with these difficulties, because it is an effective folk remedy for various problems with the hair.
Benefits of ginger
Millennia ago, the ginger used in Ayurvedic care, which is based on the experience of the Indian healers. They also revealed the unique properties of ginger:
- The ability to shine "tired" volosam-
- Moisturizing dry hair-
- The ability to restore the structure of hair follicles damaged by chemical or mechanical vozdeystviya-
- Getting rid of perhoti-
- An effective impact for hair growth, against their loss.
Recipe for universal mask with ginger
Ginger is often used as a mask for the hair. Mix 4 tbsp. spoon of jojoba oil (if sensitive scalp), olive oil (if the normal skin) or avocado oil (for dry skin) with 1 tbsp. spoon of fresh ginger juice. Apply weight on your head, rub into the skin. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes, wrapped head with a towel. Then wash off the mask using shampoo. Make a mask with ginger 2-3 times a week.
As a result of this treatment, the hair will stop falling out after 2-3 weeks, will become elastic and moisturized so that they can not break, look good without stacking.
- Individual neperenosimost-
- The presence of skin diseases, which are located in the hairy part of golovy-
- A tendency to the appearance of contact dermatitis.