Many are concerned about dandruff, irritation of the scalp, hair loss, and their thinning.
Ginger can help to cope with these difficulties, because this is an effective folk remedy with different problems with the hair.
Benefits of ginger
Millennia ago, ginger was used in Ayurvedic care, which is based on the experience of Indian healers. They also revealed the unique properties of ginger:
- the ability to give shine to "tired" hair-
- moisturizing dry hair-
- the ability to restore the structure of hair follicles damaged by chemical or mechanical effects,
- getting rid of dandruff-
- Effective effect for hair growth, against their loss.
The recipe for a universal mask with ginger
Ginger is often used as a mask for hair. Mix 4 tbsp. Spoons of jojoba oil (if the scalp is sensitive), olive oil (if normal skin) or avocado oil (with dry skin) from 1 tbsp. Spoon of fresh ginger juice. Apply mass on the head, rub into the skin. Leave the mask for 15 minutes, wrapped in a towel. Then wash off the mask with a shampoo. Do this mask with ginger 2-3 times a week.
As a result of this treatment, the hair will cease to fall out after 2-3 weeks, will become elastic and moistened, which will allow them not to break, it is good to look without laying.
- individual intolerance-
- the presence of skin diseases, which are localized in the scalp-
- a tendency to contact dermatitis.