Very few women have perfect nails.
But the beauty of your nails depends on you!
Methods of treatment of nails folk remedies:
- Fragility of nails. Preheat any vegetable oil in a water bath to room temperature. Pour the oil into a non-ceramic container and add a couple drops of iodine. Lower your fingers into this mixture and hold for 5-8 minutes. Wash your hands and nails with a mild soap.
- Leukemia nails & ndash- is a nail disease,Manifested in the form of white strips and dots on the nail. They appear due to narrowing of the blood vessels in the base of the nail, and the main reason is a lack of calcium in the body. If you do not start immediately treatment, then the affected nails will begin to break down. To prevent leukemia, you should take food containing calcium - salad, celery and parsley. Also, you can lower your fingers twice a day in hot water for 10 minutes to increase blood circulation.
- Ingrown toenails. Most commonly, an ingrown toenail can be seen on the big toe. He brings a lot of pain. Even our grandmothers in such cases recommend to put on your finger at the finger on the finger, pre-filling it with butter. Over put on the sock. Shoot only in the morning. This procedure should be done during 3 weeks. After the pain is gone, you should carefully lift the edges of the nail and put a gauze under it.
- Beautiful nails. To date, the French manicure on a natural basis - without white lacquer - has become fashionable. You just need to cover the nail with a colorless varnish, and the overgrown part should be white-white. But what do those who have yellow nails? Yellow marigolds from household affairs, as well as from cigarettes. You can buy a special pencil for manicure, but it's expensive and not particularly convenient. So you just need to buy hydrogen peroxide and cotton buds. Dip the wand into the peroxide and wipe the overgrown part of the nail from both sides. This is beautiful, and the health of marigolds is guaranteed.
- Layered nails. Very few women have perfect nails. The stratification of the surface of the nail is due to the drying out of the nails, a long stay in the water or because of a lack of vitamins. What will help you? Get calcium at home. Rinse and dry the eggshell. Grind it, but not very finely and warm it for 15 minutes in the oven. Calcinate the calcined shell into powder and pour it into a well-closed jar. Such a powder should be stored in a dark place. Take it for two weeks, one teaspoon.
You can also treat nails with oils and special creams. Do massages and baths. The beauty of your nails depends on you!