Privatization of public housing extended until 1 March 2015.
All citizens who have not yet had time to translateshelter from the state fund to private property, may take the opportunity to carry out the privatization process, producing a number of relevant documents.
Documents required for the privatization of apartments
For the privatization of state apartment and transfer it to private property, you will need to prepare the package of documents:
- The contract social tenancy. Multiply it by Xerox and present three copies of photocopies and a copy of the original.</ P>
- Extract from the house register. This document is up to the housing department and fits into it all family members who have ever been recorded in a living space, decorated according to the social contract of employment. Two copies and one original is attached to the package for the privatization documents.</ P>
- Original and photocopy of an extract from the personal account. Get this document you will be able to control the company that sends you a receipt for payment of utility bills.
- Originals and photocopies of passports and certificatesbirth of prescribed citizens. Photocopies must be removed from the first and second pages, as well as from the page stamped confirming registration on the residential area.
- Photocopies and originals of explication and floorplan apartments. All documents must be certified by the Technical Inventory Bureau. If from the moment of registration of these documents has been more than 5 years, you'll need to update your information by calling the Clerk of BTI. If was conducted remodeling and thus you do not have the relevant documents, that is, carried out all the work without permission, you need to legalize alterations and obtain technical information at the BTI.
- The order, social tenancy agreement or a statement confirming the right to enter into a social contract of employment. All documents must be original and photocopy in triplicate.
- Application for privatization. His you write when you contact with all the documents in the housing department of your district administration.
The procedure of privatization
The procedure of privatization enoughplain. After preparing all the necessary documents you turn in the housing department of your district. After a certain time, which is not more than 30 days and may vary depending on the region, you give the contract for privatization. You sign it and submit documents for registration of ownership to the state registration service.
Please note, if you have already participated infree privatization, the second time you can make an apartment in the property by paying for its cadastral value. All minors who participated in the privatization of housing, along with their parents, have the right to privatize the apartment under the contract of social hiring a second time for free in adulthood.