Smooth skin has always been a sign of youth andBeauty, but from the appearance of pigmented spots, not one woman is insured. The reasons for their appearance are many: abuse of sunbathing, age, hormonal outbursts (pregnancy), health problems.
Pigmented spots are the result of uneven skin production of melanin.
In any case, when pigmentation occurs, it is necessary to consult a doctor, and only after excluding the possibility of serious diseases, you can try to return the skin to its original form.
With not intense pigmentation, it is possible to cope with the help of lotions
- Cucumber lotion. To make it, you need: one small cucumber, 50 grams of vodka-50 g of boiled water. Cucumber rubbed on a grater, put the gruel in a tightly closed jar, pour vodka and put in the fridge for 3 days. Do not forget a couple of times a day to shake the contents of the can, after filtering, dilute the infusion with water and get about 100 g of lotion. Wipe the skin at least three times a day for a month.
- Kefir - a universal tool for bleaching the skin. If possible, wipe the face with kefir as often as possible, and in a month most spots will disappear without a trace.
- Calendula tincture is also very effective atAnti-pigmentation. Tincture, bought in a pharmacy, in a proportion of 1: 1 dilute with boiled water, add a spoonful of honey and stir. Wipe a week, 5 times a day. Repeat the course after a week break. The result is noticeable in the field of two courses of lotion application. If burning or unpleasant sensations occur, tincture must be diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 2.
To get rid of strongly pronounced pigment spots you can use masks
- The potato perfectly whitens the skin. You can put on your face thinly sliced potato mugs or grated gruel, adding a spoonful of sour cream or honey to it. This mask is applied at least twice a week.
- Cottage cheese mask: 100 g of fatty cottage cheese mix thoroughly with a spoonful of hydrogen peroxide (3%), add egg yolk and a spoonful of honey. The resulting mass is applied to the areas with pigmentation, covered with a polyethylene film and aged for 30 minutes. In order not to damage the skin, the mask should not be applied more than once a week.
With proper skin care, the appearance of pigmented spots can be avoided. Do not abuse sun tanning, drink more water and your skin will keep a fresh look and good color.