air condition significantly affects human health.
It is not only in cities but also in ruralarea air is heavily polluted with dust, a variety of gaseous products, which vary from the nearby industrial and energy companies, the terrain, the wind rose, etc.
What do we breathe?
In our homes there is a large number of organic and inorganic compounds, which in general can be up to 10 mg per 1 sq. m of housing:
- Nitrogen oxides and carbon
- lead compounds
- Tobacco smoke
And this is not a complete list of what can release the walls, floor and ceilings, furniture, carpeting and linoleum, home appliances, household chemicals and other.
Where is the danger?
- Gas stove: during operation, a fault allocates CO2, CO - products of incomplete combustion.
- Components of furniture adhesives, insulation: release formaldehyde.
A few guidelines to help you maintain clean air in the house:
1. Keep your furniture apartment. What it is less, the more space and cleaner air.
2. Clothing and footwear made from synthetic materials are best kept in closed cabinets.
3. The level of radioactivity is enhanced by concentrations of radon. Reducing its concentration may be due to the frequent airing.
4. Regularly clean the apartment. Wet cleaning of floors, walls and ceilings, cleaning carpets and furniture with a vacuum cleaner - all contribute to the purification of the living space from the dust and harmful substances.
5. Decorate your home with fresh flowers. Live manicured flowers - not only aesthetic, but also health.
6. Before the windows of your apartment will land shrubs, ornamental trees, make a hedge. The plants will be well protected from dust and gas pollution.
7. In the fall and spring, when particularly active influenza viruses and other infections, is useful to carry out cleaning using chlorinated compounds.
8. Try to buy and use environmentally friendly materials: clothing, toys, decorative objects, tableware, etc. Even if the repair, give preference to environmentally friendly products made of paper (if the wallpaper), wood (baseboards, doors, floor coverings), etc.
9. At the time remove from the apartment are unsafe things like a broken mercury thermometer, burnt-saving lamps.
Let your house will be safe!