Rental Questions governed by civil law.
Articles 619 and 620 provide an open list of conditions under which the lessee and the lessor may terminate the lease early.
Parties have the right to set other conditions of early termination of the contract.
Under contract rental one party grants to the other temporaryuse (or temporary possession and use) property (vehicles, real estate, and other individual-specific things) for a fee. Parties tend to enter into a contract rental in writing. Terminates it by signing an additional agreement to the contract.
Terminate the contract rental has the right as a tenant and a landlord. The lessor is entitled to terminate the contract rental in the following cases:
1. if the tenant at the property using substantially violates the terms of the contract.
2. if the tenant at the property use repeatedly violates the terms of the contract.
3. If the tenant does not pay rent for more than two consecutive terms.
4. if the tenant leased property deteriorates significantly.
The contract may be determined that the tenantobliged to make major repairs of buildings or premises within a specified time. If the tenant does not carry out major repairs to these terms, the landlord is entitled to terminate the contract rental.
The tenant has the right to terminate the contract rental, if:
1. The landlord does not give him the property.
2. prevent the lessor in the use of property.
3. The property has flaws that make it impossible to use them.
4. The landlord does not make major repairs, which is his duty (and stipulated that this is so).
5. property during use becomes ineligible (not the fault of the tenant, and for obvious reasons).
The parties may provide in the contract rental and other conditions of early termination of the contract rental. Upon termination of the contract rental property must be returned to the lessor in the same condition in which it was delivered (taking into account the wear and tear of the property).