Acquisition of land for rent forConstruction is regulated by Article 30 of the Land Code of the Russian Federation. As a rule, land plots are acquired after preliminary approval of the location of the construction object.
However, in certain cases, land can be leased without prior approval of the location of the object - at tenders, competitions, auctions.
Earth under building Can be purchased from the state at auction(Competitions, auctions) or without them, having preliminary agreed with the authorized bodies the location of the construction site. In most cases, the second path is selected.
Provision of land for construction with prior approval of the location of the facility occurs in the following order:
1. A choice is made for a land plot for which it is necessary to submit an appropriate application to the local government that informs the population of nearby districts and interested persons about the possible provision of a site for the construction of the facility and draws up an act of choosing a land plot.
2. The local self-government body or the state executive authority decides on the preliminary approval of the location of the facility.
3. Cadastral work is performed, the plot is put on cadastral records.
4. By a local government body or by a state executive body, a decision is made to provide a land plot for construction.
The land can be purchased in Renting out And at the auction, without prior approval of the location of the object. This happens according to the following scheme:
1. There is a formation of land, cadastral work is carried out, the plot is put on cadastral records.
2. The type of permitted use of the land plot is determined.
3. It is determined how objects on the land plot will be connected to the networks of engineering and technical support.
4. A decision is made to publish tenders on tenders (auctions, auctions).
5. A tender, tender or auction for the sale of the right to conclude a lease contract for a land plot is held.
6. Upon the completion of the auction, tender or auction, a protocol is signed on their conduct. The land is provided in Renting out The person who won the auction.
Protocol on the results of trading (competition,Auction) or a decision of the government body of executive power or local government on the provision of land for construction are the basis for concluding a lease of land. Such an agreement is subject to state registration.