How to find the sides of the triangle
HOW to take Arbidol, what are the contra-indications

How to send your passport abroad

How to send your passport abroad

Passport and passport in the mail can not be sent, in accordance with the "Rules for the provision of postal services."

The maximum that can be done in this situation - to appeal to the notary to issue a copy of the passport and then apostille or consular legalization hold.



Refer to the notary in order to have it,carefully read the passport, she assured him. Be sure to tell him with reassurance that the photocopy will be translated into another language, and that it will bear the apostille.


Transmit certified copies of translators (usuallytheir office is located near the Chamber of Notaries of the village). Translator will update you the spelling (and pronunciation of) the name and surname. Not later than 7 days (and sometimes literally on the same day, depending on the urgency of your order and translation workload) you brush up on the translated documents. Check, in turn, the correct spelling of your name and surname. After that, the translator must sign the translation made by him.


Refer again to the notary in order to he assured the authenticity of the translator's signature, I checked again the translation match the original passport and hem it to your existing copy.


Refer to the FRS with the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation for puttingApostille (identification square-shaped stamp) on the notarized copies of the passport and the transfer, if the country where you send a copy, is a party to the 1961 Hague Convention. The procedure takes no more than 5 days (depending on the urgency).


If the country did not join thisConvention passport can attest only by way of consular legalization. To do this you will need to first apply to the FRS with the Ministry of Justice, then to the Russian Foreign bodies, and then - to the consulate of the country where you are going to send your passport. Note: certified so the document will be valid only in the country.


Only after all these procedures you will be able torefer to the post office and send a letter with declared value copy of the passport. Fill in 2 copies of the list form, which specify a destination name in Latin letters and the name of the embedded mail (copy of passport). The declared value column indicate the total cost of all copies of the Clerk to the delivery procedures. In order to make sure that the letter reached the addressee, please send a letter with acknowledgment of receipt.

Comments are closed.