Recently, residential apartments located on the ground floor and privately owned, their owners sell to commercial structures for shops, hairdressers, offices, etc.
If you decide to sell your apartment, for example, for an office, you first need to transfer it to a non-residential fund and only then put up for sale.
Which apartments can be transferred to a non-residential fund
To begin with, you need to make sure that the apartment,Which you are going to sell for the office, meets the requirements set by the RF Housing Code to non-residential premises in multi-apartment buildings. According to Article 22 of the LC RF, the transfer of a dwelling to non-residential premises is possible if:
- there is the possibility to equip this apartment with a separate entrance or there is access to it not through public premises, i.e. Not through the entrance-
- The transferable living quarters are not part of another living quarters, i.e. The entire apartment is displayed.
- In this residential area do not live permanently registered citizens, i.e. At this address there should not be tenants with a permanent registration-
- directly under the apartment there are no residential premises-
- The apartment has no encumbrances - it does not consist of arrest or pledge of the bank, it has no servitude, etc.
If the land around the house is registered in the joint ownership of the tenants, you will also need the permission of the general meeting to arrange a separate entrance or entrance group to the future office.
What documents will be required to transfer the apartment to a non-residential fund
Before selling an apartment for an office,Corresponding to the above requirements, you will need to complete the necessary documents and obtain permission to transfer it to a non-residential fund. For this you need to prepare:
- documents confirming your ownership of this living quarters, originals or notarized copies-
- application for transfer to an uninhabited fund-
- a diagram with a floor plan of the house in which the apartment is located,
- technical passport of the residential premises, issued not later than 3 years before the current date-
- project of redevelopment or reconstructionApartment, executed by the design organization, having the appropriate certification, issued and approved by all the matching organizations (fire inspection, SES, etc.).
In an uninhabited fund, you can transfer only the living quarters that are in the property. Housing, which reside under the contract of social hiring, can not be taken out of the uninhabited fund.
The package of documents must be submitted inA municipal multifunctional center or a "one-stop shop". The time for consideration of your application and preparation of the answer is 45 days. You do not need to follow the answer - it will be sent to the address you specify in the application. But experienced realtors say that the translation process is quite troublesome and takes a lot of time. It is easier to sell an apartment as residential, so that the buyer himself is engaged in its transfer to a non-residential fund.