In recent years, residential apartments, located on the first floor and privately owned, the owners sold to commercial structures for shops, hair salons, offices, etc.
If you decide to sell your apartment, for example, an office, you must first convert it to non-residential fund, and only then put up for sale.
What kind of apartment can be converted into non-residential fund
To begin, you need to make sure that the apartment,you are going to sell an office complies with the requirements, which are established by the Housing Code of the Russian Federation to the non-residential premises in apartment buildings. According to Article 22 of the LC RF, transfer of residential premises in non-residential, is possible if:
- It is possible to equip this apartment there is a separate entrance and access to it is not through the common areas, ie not through podezd-
- Translated dwelling is not part of other premises, ie displays the entire apartment polnostyu-
- In the living quarters do not live permanently registered citizens, ie this address should not be permanent residents with registratsiey-
- Directly below the apartment no residential pomescheniy-
- Apartment has no encumbrances - is not under arrest or pledged to the bank, it is not imposed servitude, etc.
If the ground around the house is decorated in a joint ownership of the tenants, you also need a general meeting resolution on arrangement of a separate entrance or the front office of the group in the future.
What documents are required for the transfer of apartments in uninhabited fund
Before selling an apartment as an office,corresponding to the above requirements, you will need to execute the necessary documents and obtain permission to transfer to non-residential fund. To do this, you need to prepare:
- Documents proving your ownership of this dwelling, originals or notarized kopii-
- A statement of transfer to non-residential fond-
- Scheme with floor plan of the house where this apartment-located
- Technical passport dwelling, not issued later than 3 years before the current DATE SEARCH
- The project of redevelopment or reconstructionapartments, designing organization with appropriate certification, designed and approved by the consent of all the (fire inspection, SES, etc.).
In the non-residential fund can be transferred only to the living room, which is in the property. Housing, which is inhabited by social contract of employment, to bring in non-residential fund can not.
The package of documents must be submitted tomunicipal multipurpose center or service of "one window". The term of consideration of your application and prepare a response is 45 days. For an answer you do not need to go - it will be sent to the address that you specify in a statement. But experienced realtors say that the translation process is quite a hassle and takes a lot of time. It is easier to sell the apartment as a dwelling, to the buyer himself engaged in a translation in uninhabited fund.