Face peeling is the removal of the upper dead skin layer with the help of a scrub. With the help of peeling, the process of renewing the skin is accelerated.
The skin of the face becomes smooth, fine wrinkles are smoothed, the pores are cleared, and the complexion improves.
After peeling, the face looks refreshed, rested, and rejuvenated. But to get the expected result from the peeling procedure, and not to harm it, it is necessary to adhere to the following rules:
• Face peeling can be done at any time of the day, but provided that within 2 hours after the procedure you will not go out into the street,
• Apply the scrub to wet skin only.
• The maximum amount of scrub for one procedure should not be more than one coffee spoon-
•; Peeling is done with one hand, and the other is sure to hold the skin, so that it does not stretch-
• Movement during the procedure should be soft, gentle, circular, directed from the center to the periphery-
• During peeling, never touch the area around the eyes, as well as inflamed areas, in order to avoid the spread of infection.
• If you have oily skin, then the peeling procedure should be no more than 3 minutes-
• If you have normal or mixed skin, the peeling should be done no more than 2 minutes (fatty areas should be treated longer)
• If you have dry skin, then the duration of the peeling should not exceed 1 minute-
• After the peeling procedure, the skin must be moistened.