Public transportation is a place of intimate contact a large number of completely different people. Fully refuse to travel in a bus, tram or trolley can not everyone.
But to minimize the negative effects of the nerve travels, especially during rush hour, through courtesy and understanding, you can with ease.
Rules of conduct at the entrance to public transportation
According to etiquette, to comply with when entering anyof public transport, the first input must be children, women and the elderly, and people with disabilities. Expressed a desire to help the landing, a man should always ask for permission to do so. There is no need to stand in the doorway, thus making it difficult to pass the rest of the passengers. Also, do not climb into the middle of a crowded salon, pushing on his way to other people. If you pass the conductor fare is not possible, you can politely ask about any of the passengers. Entering the public transport, should be removed from his shoulders bulky bags or backpacks, so as not to hurt their people.
If there is a need to move with the help of public transport large-sized baggage, it should not cause discomfort to others.
Who should give way
There are unspoken rules of civiletiquette, according to which the seats in buses, trolley buses and trams are designed primarily for the elderly, children and people with disabilities. If passengers are sitting data categories, while vacancies still remain, they are women and girls. A man can sit on public transport if the place to nearby passengers do not apply. First man or young person must ask passengers standing nearby, if they wish to sit.
Men are obliged to give way completely to all women, and women, in turn, must give way to the elderly or disabled.
Rules of behavior in transport
Here are the basic rules of behavior in transport:
- When traveling with small children, you should keep an eye on their behavior so they do not disturb the rest passazhirov-
- Read in the cabin can be, but it should not disturb other passengers, not hurt them a book or magazine, to behave decently and not to look in the newspaper sitting nearby people-
- Speak loudly in transport is prohibited as well as include a salon music player, radio or mobile telephone
- To enter the transport of food, seeds or drink nepriemlemo-
- In transport is not accepted comb, to correct makeup, or deal with the issues of personal hygiene.
The rules of etiquette when leaving the public transport
The first tram, trolleybus or busI should leave a man or a young man, at the same time it should provide the necessary assistance when leaving all those in need, such as women, girls, children or the elderly. To the output of transport should be prepared in advance. Do not forcibly passengers standing close by. You must politely ask if they leave at the next stop.