Preparation of concrete mixture for the foundation is carried out by mixing cement, gravel, gravel and sand, after which it is all filled with water.
The finished mixture very quickly seizes, so it is so important to use it for the first two hours.
In individual building for pouringThe foundation is most often used cement M 300 and M 400. Particular attention is paid to the water indicators used for the cement gate, and the size of aggregates, sand and gravel.
Nuances of the preparation of concrete mixes
Cement is a hygroscopic material,Therefore its storage must be carried out only in dry rooms. For the construction of the foundation under the house, it is best to use fresh cement, as with long storage it is able to lose its brand, which will negatively affect the quality of the foundation, to the strength of which high demands are made.
All components of the future concrete mixture are necessaryMixed with the mandatory observance of certain proportions. At the same time, dry components are mixed first and only then water is added. Its volume depends on water-cement ratio, which differs for each design grade of cement.
The water should be clean, and in the hot season, it should also be cool, in order to avoid too fast setting of the concrete.
Stages of manufacturing concrete for a foundation
Preparation of a concrete mix for foundation pouring is carried out in several stages:
· First determine the volume of concrete, which depends on the type of foundation-
· Based on the selected cement grade, the total amount of components of the mixture-
· Now you need to determine the amount of concrete that you plan to use at a time. In this case it is necessary to take into account the available tools and capacity for mixing-
The volume of concrete mix for a concrete mixer differs from the volume for a trough.
· The next step is mixing the dry components of the concrete mixture to obtain a homogeneous mixture-
· At the final stage, water is added to the dry mixture.
Concrete for the foundation is best kneaded inConcrete mixer. This will significantly reduce the complexity of work, as well as increase the speed of its implementation. Moreover, in this case the concrete solution is of a higher quality. To prepare a concrete mix in a trough is best at small volumes of work, for example, for making a foundation for a fence.