How to get to Serpukhov
How do curls straightener

How to register the child's grandmother

How to register the child's grandmother

If the child is not 14 years old, to register his grandmother can only be together with someone of the parents with the consent of the second. This limitation is due to Art.

20 of the Civil Code.

At that age he can be registered at the grandmother's flat and without parents.

You will need

  • - Birth certificate baby-
  • - Passports roditeley-
  • - A statement of registration of residence, completed one of the parents for himself and baby-
  • - The consent of the other parent (legally optional, but it is better to have it) -
  • - The contract of uncompensated use betweenthe owner and the parent who registers with the child (or one of the parents signed for and on behalf of a child under 14 years), or a statement on the provision of premises, written sobstvennikom-
  • - The consent of all adults, registered in the municipal kvartire-
  • - Documents confirming kinship with the registration in the municipal kvartiru-
  • - A document of ownership for privatized apartments, and a copy of the financial accounts and an excerpt from the house register for municipal.
  • -



If the apartment grandmother privatized, it all depends on the number ofowners and the type of property. The easiest way, when the owner of one. It is enough that he will sign the application for a dwelling or inspire a parent will sign a contract with him for gratuitous use of premises (the second option is preferable in practice).
The agreement signed by only two parties, the child mentioned among the family members who will live with his father or mother.
The law allows his writing, but in practice is better to assure this document in dispensation, the Federal Migration Service department or by a notary.


If the apartment a few owners consent to registration is to give each of them. It is also certified by a notary, in the dispensation or FMS.
The number registered in the apartment is not important. The casting owners have only voice, regardless of whether they are registered on the address or not.


When registration in the municipal apartment procedurecomplicated. We have to prove their kinship (not necessarily close, the law allows you to register in-law to his mother, and the daughter-in-law a) and provide the consent of all adults, in the apartment, as certified by a notary, in the dispensation or FMS division.


The application for registration of residence can be taken in the dispensation of the Federal Migration Service or department of state services portal to download or fill it online.
In this case the mother or the father fills out an application for herself and the child.
With the full set of documents should contact the property management department or FMS.


The difference between the registration procedures for the child's grandmother 14 years and over that he should pass it yourself: contact the house management or FMS with your passport itself to complete and sign the application.

Comments are closed.