To disable sticky keys
How to make toilet

How to register a child to her ex-husband

How to register a child to her ex-husband

Possibility to register a child for housingformer husband depends on who it belongs to (ex-wife, someone else is or municipal) and is dissolved in the number of owners of the apartment the child.

You will need

  • - Birth certificate baby-
  • - Passports roditeley-
  • - The consent of the mother at the residence (on the situation) -
  • - Confirmation of the right sobstvennosti-
  • - Consent to the registration in the municipal apartment of already registered in it nesovershennoletnih-
  • - Application for residence registration.



The easiest way, if the child has a share in the apartment, or he is one of its owners in finding that joint ownership. In this case, the consent of anyone's certainly not required.
The statement of his residence registration mother fills itself as his legal representative. And more than anything, except the birth certificate child and documentary evidence of his right to property, and is not required. Unless they can ask for a certificate that he is not registered in the mother.


If the owner of privatized apartments is a father child or at least it is registered in it, his consent can not be avoided in any way. If he does not mind, and the child is less than 14 years, the opinion of other tenants, including the owner of the apartment, no one asks.
In this case it would require the application of ex-spouse of registration child to his apartment, his mother agreed and the confirmation that the child is not registered in her (or an extract from the former housing simultaneously with the registration on the new).


The municipal apartment will require the consent of all adults who have it registered, and proof of kinship (father's passport and birth certificate child).

Comments are closed.