Home / Jurisprudence / Lawyers and notaries / How to register a child, if you are not the owner

How to register a child, if you are not the owner


How to register a child, if you are not the owner</a>

A minor child must have a registration. If it does not, parents can be fined a large sum.

You can register your child at the place of registration of your father, mother or both parents.

Permits from the owner of housing is not required. The fact of registering a parent or one of them is a sufficient basis for the registration of a minor.

Collect the necessary package of documents and contact the passport office of your area.

You will need

  • - appearance in the passport office
  • -Passport of parents
  • - A certificate from the place of registration of the second parent, if they are registered in different territories
  • - certificate of birth of a child or passport (from age 14)
  • - certificate of marriage or divorce of parents
  • -resolution for registration from the second parent, if they are not registered on one living space
  • - extract from the home book and personal account
  • -supported photocopies of all documents



The application must come from the parent, the fact of registration being prescribed Child.


If parents are registered in different territories, a certificate from the second parent will be required to state that the child is not registered at his place of residence.


Take an extract from the house book. It must be presented from the residence of both parents, as well as the statement of the personal account.


From all collected documents, take photocopies and reassure them in the housing department or the street committee if the registration is in a private house.


The difficulty may be that the permissionsFrom the owner is not required, but the extract from the house book and the personal account can only be provided to the owner of the house, who will present the document on the right of ownership. Therefore, to prescribe Child, Not being the owner, you have to put the owner in notice and ask to receive the specified documents, without which registration is impossible.

How to register a child, if you are not the owner Was last modified: June 21st, 2017 By Peezyuhp
It is main inner container footer text