In the past, the name Vladykino bore a village on the site of which now is located part of the district of Otradnoe in the north-east of Moscow.
Nowadays this name has been preserved by the station of the railway and underground located on the territory of the former village.
To get to Vladykino from anywhere in MoscowThe fastest way is by metro. To do this, first get to the transplant station, which allows you to change to the Serpukhov-Timiryazev line (in use - "gray branch"). At the station of this line, you can change as follows:
- from the station "Street Starokachalovskaya" Butovskaya line (pale blue) - to the station "Boulevard of Dmitry Donskoy" - "
- from the station "Kakhovskaya" Kakhovskaya line (pale color of the sea wave) - to the station "Sevastopolskaya"
- from the station "Dobryninskaya" of the Ring line (brown) - to the station "Serpukhovskaya"
- from the station "Novoslobodskaya" of the Ring line (brown) - to the station "Mendeleevskaya"
- from the Arbatskaya stations of the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line (blue) and the Lenin Library of the Sokolnicheskaya line (red) to Borovitskaya station -
- from the stations "Tverskaya" Zamoskvoretskaya line (green) and "Pushkinskaya" Tagansko-Krasnopresnenskaya line (crimson) - to the station "Chekhovskaya"
- from the station "Trubnaya" Lublin-Dmitrovskaya line (light green) - to the station "Tsvetnoy Boulevard".
Once you are on the Serpukhovsko-Timiryazevskaya line, choose the direction corresponding to the station "Vladykino", and will continue to go in this direction.
Some lines of the Moscow MetroDirectly with Serpukhovsko-Timiryazevskaya line do not intersect, therefore it is necessary to make two transplants. It is most convenient to use the Ring line for this, but it is sometimes more rational to change inside the ring. At present, the station "Lower Maslivka" is being built, which will connect the third interchange circuit with the Serpukhov-Timiryazev line (orange color, not to be confused with the Kaluga-Riga line, there is no direct transition from Serpukhov-Timiryazev line). Also next to the station "Petrovsko-Razumovskaya" Serpukhovsko-Timiryazevskaya line in the future will be built station Lubelsko-Dmitrovskaya line with the same name, as well as the transition between them.
The Vladykino railway station is locatedOn the Moscow District Railway. This road intersects with all the radial directions available in Moscow: Leningrad, Savelovsky, Yaroslavl, Kazan, Gorky, Kursk, Paveletsky, Kiev, Smolensk and Riga. But for the transportation of passengers it is not intended - only freight trains run on it. In the future, it is planned to launch passenger electric trains along this road, and then it will be possible to get to Vladykino along it.
To get to Vladykino by overland transport, take one of the following bus routes:
- 24 - from Trubnaya square, metro stations "Trubnaya", "Tsvetnoy Boulevard", "Dostoevskaya", "Marina Grove", "Rizhskaya", monorail station "Telecenter", and also (in the other direction) from the VVC-
- 33 - from metro stations "VDNKH" and "Botanichesky Sad"
- 53 - from the metro stations "Bibirevo" and "Altufevo"
- 76 - from the metro station "VDNH", the station of the monorail "Telecenter"
- 85 - from metro stations "Rizhskaya", "Alekseevskaya", "VDNKh", monorail station "Telecenter", and also (in the other direction) from the VVC-
- 154 - from metro stations "VDNKh" and "Botanichesky Sad", as well as (in another direction) from Khovrino-
- 238 - from the metro stations "Babushkinskaya", "Otradnoe", "Botanical Garden", as well as (in the other direction) from the VVC-
- 259 - from Korneychuk Street and Altufevo metro station -
- 637 - from the metro stations "Bibirevo" and "Otradnoe".
To get to Vladykino on foot or by car you canAlong the Susokolovskoye highway from the Botanicheskaya and Stantsionnaya Streets, as well as along the Signal Pass from Dmitrovskoye Highway and Berezovaya Alley. Also to the metro station "Vladykino" you can get out of the main entrance of the Botanical Garden.