In the past, the name of the village was of Vladykino, the site of which is now part of the district is located Otradnoe in the north-east of Moscow.
Today is the name preserved in the territory of the former village railway station and the subway.
To get to Vladykino from any point of MoscowThe fastest way to the subway. To do this, first get to the transplant station to enable transfer to Serpukhovsko-Timiryazevskaya line (in common parlance - "gray branch"). On this line, you can transfer the station as follows:
- From the station "Street Starokachalovskaya" Butovskaya line (light blue) - to the station "Boulevard Dmitry Donskoy" -
- With "Kakhovka" station Kakhovska line (pale aqua) - the station "Sevastopol" -
- With "Dobryninskaya" station Circle Line (brown) - the station "Serpukhov" -
- From "Novoslobodskaya" station Circle Line (brown) - the station "Mendeleyev" -
- From the stations "Arbat" Arbat-Pokrovskaya line (blue) and "Lenin Library" Sokolniki line (red) - the station "Borovitskaya" -
- From the stations "Tverskaya" Zamoskvoretskaya line (green) and "Pushkinskaya" Violet Metro Line (raspberry) - the station "Chekhov" -
- From the station "Pipe" Lublin-Dmitrov line (light green) - station "Color boulevard".
Once at the Serpukhov-Timiryazevskaya line, select the line corresponding to the "Vladykino" station, and will go in this direction.
Some lines of the Moscow Metrodirectly Serpukhovsko-Timiryazevskaya line do not intersect, so you'll have to make two changes. The preferred use for this circle line, but sometimes rational to change the inside of the ring. Currently under construction, the station "Lower Maslovka", which will connect with Serpukhovsko-Timiryazevskaya line being built third interchange circuit (orange, not to be confused with the Kaluga-Riga line, go directly to that at the Serpukhov-Timiryazevskaya line there). Also near the station "Petrovsko-Razumovskaya" Serpukhovsko-Timiryazevskaya line in the future will be built station Lublin-Dmitrov line of the same name, as well as the transition between them.
Railway station "Vladykino" ison the Moscow Circular Railway. This road intersects with all the means at Moscow radial directions: Leningrad, Savelovsky, Yaroslavl, Kazan, Gorky, Kursk, Paveletsky, Kiev, Smolensk and Riga. But for the carriage of passengers, it is not intended - on its freight trains ply only. In the future it is planned to put this road passenger trains, and then get to the Vladykino and could be on it.
To get to the Vladykino ground transportation, use one of the following bus routes:
- 24 - from the Pipe Square Tube stations "Pipe", "Color boulevard", "Dostoevskaya", "Marina Grove", "Riga" monorail "Telecenter" station, as well as (in the other direction) from VVTS- hotels
- 33 - from the metro stations "ENEA" and "Botanical Garden" -
- 53 - from the metro stations "Bibirevo" and "Altufyevo" -
- 76 - from "VDNH" metro station, the monorail "Telecenter" station -
- 85 - from the metro stations "Riga", "Alekseevskaya", "ENEA" monorail "Telecenter" station, as well as (in the other direction) from VVTS- hotels
- 154 - from the metro stations "ENEA" and "Botanical Garden", and (in the other direction) from the district Hovrino-
- 238 - from the metro stations "Babushkinskaya", "Otradnoye", "Botanical Garden", and (in the other direction) from VVTS- hotels
- 259 - from the street and Korniychuk "Altufyevo" metro station -
- 637 - on the subway "Bibirevo" stations "Otradnoe".
Get to Vladykino on foot or by carSusokolovskomu on the highway from the streets of botanical and plant, as well as the passage of the signal from the Dmitrov highway and Birch alley. There is also a "Vladykino" metro station can be accessed from the main entrance of the Botanical Garden.