The scientists decided to investigate the behavior of many top managers in order to learn more about the psychology of the leader's personality.
This way, the qualities of the leader were distinguished, which make it possible to distinguish the psychology of the competent leader from the others.
What is the difference between the psychology of leadership behavior? Experts distinguish different types of leaders in psychology management, but they are all united by these common features:
1. Ability to solve several problems simultaneously. This requires the ability to quickly switch, and not without the flexibility of the mind.
2. Ability to extrapolate. Managers know a lot, they have experience, which allows them to intuitively solve many serious issues.
3. Ability to take control. A real leader takes the position of a leader from the first day, even if someone is dissatisfied with this.
4. Resistance to the "suspended state". The leader, who is in the unknown, will not become embarrassed, make mistakes. He is not afraid of white spots!
5. Perseverance. The leader will follow the intended course, even if his point of view is not supported by others.
6. Understanding. Leaders to small things are not exchanged, they are able to quickly grasp the essence of any problem.
7. Cooperation. They are able to act effectively, they are able to cooperate. Communication with the leader should be psychologically comfortable, people tend to reach him.
8. Endurance and energy. The leader works himself, while charging the rest of the energy. A leader can only be a person with strong energy.
9. Initiative. The leader takes an active side. The ability to take risks is also associated with this feature.
10. Ability to share experiences. The leader of the techniques of success will not make a secret, he willingly shares them. He helps others grow so that they can reveal their potential. The leader raises the general level of the company.
11. Resistance to stress. Experiencing the fate of the firm, the manager does not panic, he is cold-blooded when making serious decisions.
12. Feeling part of the team. A true leader tolerates the enterprise's failure is difficult. Deep personal attitude pushes him to improve further.