Scientists decided to explore the features of the behavior of many top managers to learn more about the psychology of the individual manager.
This way were identified leadership qualities that distinguish the psychology of the competent head of the other.
The different behavior of the leaders of psychology? Experts identify the different types of leaders in management psychology, but they are all united by these common features:
1. The ability to solve several problems simultaneously. It requires the ability to quickly switch, can not do without the flexibility of mind.
2. The ability to extrapolate. Leaders know quite a lot, they have the experience that allows them to solve many serious problems intuitively.
3. Ability to take control. This takes the head position of the leader from day one, even if someone is displeased.
4. Resistance to the "limbo." Head, staying in the dark, will not be embarrassed to make mistakes. He is not afraid of white spots!
5. Perseverance. Head will stay the course, even if its view is not supported by others.
6. Understanding. Leaders at trifles are not exchanged, they are able to quickly grasp the essence of any problem.
7. Cooperation. They are able to operate effectively, are able to cooperate. Communication with the head should be psychologically comfortable, people are drawn to it themselves.
8. Endurance and energy. Head works himself, while energizing others. The leader can be a person with a strong energy.
9. Initiative. The leader takes the active side. The ability to take risks also associated with this their feature.
10. The ability to share the experience. The leader of the successful techniques will not make a secret, he willingly shares them. It helps others to grow, so that they can reach their potential. Head raises the overall level of the company.
11. Resistance to stress. Surviving for the fate of the company, the head does not panic, it is cool when making serious decisions.
12. Feeling part of a team. A true leader brings enterprise failures hard. Deep personal attitude pushes him out to improve further.