Are you annoyed once by a beloved wife or husband? Or a neighbor on the court, or crowds of people on the street, or a crush on the bus, but you silently accumulate negative emotions in yourself?
Or do you think that a person should be pulled back when he goes beyond?
A psychological test for irritability will help to find out if you have iron nerves.
If you are annoyed at any of the describedBelow the situations, then charge yourself 3 points. If any of these circumstances irritates only occasionally, add 1 point for each such circumstance. If one of the described cases is not annoying, then points are not awarded for such a case.
1. Someone coughs in your direction without covering their mouth.
2. The interlocutor is close to you, for example, in a crowded bus.
3. Someone's gnawing at the nails.
4. You were given a completely unnecessary thing.
5. A loved one is always late.
6. A woman in years is dressed like a young girl.
7. Sitting in front of you the viewer in the cinema now and then turns and comments on the plot of the film.
8. Your interlocutor gestures desperately and tries to grab you by the button or sleeve.
9. You were played by friends or relatives.
10. You are told the finale of a detective story that you just started reading or watching.
11. Arriving home, where at this time there is no one, you find yourself forgetting the keys.
12.; The advertisement was interrupted by the film that you are watching, at the most exciting moment.
13. On a hot day you have to satisfy your thirst with warm water.
14. You were served salted food.
15. You were splattered by a passing car.
16. Your colleague too often uses foreign (funny, slang) phrases.
17. You have to search for the necessary thing for a long time.
18. Someone tore a page from the newspaper with an article you wanted to read without fail.
Count the glasses. So, the result of a psychological test for irritability:
46 points or more. You have complete intolerance to the mistakes of others and a categorical rejection of everything that is contrary to your views, manners, habits. Of course, our reality often causes discontent and irritation. But to start on any occasion - more expensive. In the end, you are destroying your nervous system, and it will only make it worse for you and your loved ones.
45-35 points. Intolerance is one of the features of your character, but it manifests itself in a rather restrained form. You do not make a scandal over anything. You think that you can always take a diplomatic course. For example, if you do not like the expressions, tone, familiarity of the interlocutor, you under a plausible pretext will interrupt the conversation. But if someone allows you to go all the boundaries of correctness, then you are talking about it publicly and quite categorically.
34-20 points. You are annoyed and dislike boorish deeds. You know how to say this without hiding, but do not make from the human imperfection of the universal drama. You understand that the explosion of emotions still does not re-educate the ignoramus, which is extremely difficult to impart good manners and a sense of tact to an adult person - this must be done in the kindergarten. You will not turn the second cheek after a slap and will be able to stand up for yourself.
19 or less points. You are either a man with iron nerves, and you should be envied, or extremely calm and phlegmatic person and know how not to react to all sorts of excesses. The main thing is that your position of the outside observer does not grow into a category of complete indifference, indifference to everything and everyone.