Activated carbon - drug perfectly deducing of toxins, allergens and toxins.
It is used to treat children and adults in hospitals and at home.
The drug has enterosorbiruyuschee,detoxification and antidiarrhoeal properties and high porosity. Activated carbon adsorbs effectively poisons, gases, allergens, toxins, bacteria, drugs and alcohol overdose.
Negative properties of the drug is to absorb them microelements, vitamins and beneficial intestinal microflora, which is important in long-term treatment.
Cases of drug administration
Activated carbon is prescribed for:
- Intoxication - fermentation processes, increasedgastric acidity, diarrhea, dyspepsia, flatulence, poisoning by salts of heavy metals, drugs and food toksikoinfektsiyah-
- Intestinal infections - dysentery and salmonelleze-
- Acute and chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver and kidney nedostatochnosti-
- Allergic diseases: bronchial asthma, atopic dermatitis, angioneurotic run-off, krapivnitse-
- Violations of exchange SUBSTANCE
- Poisoning by psychotropic, narcotic drugs and alkogolem-
- Diagnosing kishechnika-
- As a complex therapy for weight loss and cleansing the body.
Terms of the drug
When poisoning and intoxications dosageactivated charcoal calculated: twenty - Thirty grams of the aqueous solution: the desired amount of powder for suspension diluted one hundred - one hundred and fifty milliliters of water. In acute poisoning is carried out 10-20% solution gastric lavage procedure, then taken orally, twenty - thirty grams per day (twenty-one hundred grams contains tablets).
One-time dose of the drug is calculated as follows: one tablet per ten kilogram of body.