Ice cream is a favorite treat for many children. It turns out that it's very easy to cook at home. Just need to know simple recipes and recommendations.
Probably, there are very few people who wouldDid not like ice cream. After all, it is the taste of our carefree childhood. Of course, everyone has different preferences, some like chocolate, some have a plombier, and some have fruit, but no matter what, no one will give up a glass of delicious treats. Many housewives would like to cook it at home. Most of them lost hope, thinking that special ingredients and many different tools are needed for this. Today these myths will be dispelled, and you will learn that ice cream can be made by yourself and it turns out not worse, but even better than the purchased one.
I want to give some tips before sharing home ice cream recipes.
1. During the freezing period, ice cream should be stirred occasionally.
2. Flavors, creams, alcohol, syrups should be added when the ice cream cools down.
3. Ingredients should be of high quality. In this case, ice cream will be much more tender and tasty.
4. Fruits, nuts, chocolate and various similar additives should be added at the very end, when the ice cream cools down, or before serving.
5. When preparing ice cream, it is better to add fat milk or cream to make it without ice crystals.
Home made ice cream recipes
- milk, preferably high fat content - 300 ml-
- cream 35% - 250 ml-
- milk powder - 35 g-
- sugar - 90 g-
- vanilla sugar - 1 teaspoon-
- starch - 10 g.
Dry milk and sugar mixed in a medium saucepan andPour in milk there. Mix. Dissolve the starch in 50 g of milk. Pan with the contents put on medium fire. After the milk boiled, add starch. Remove the pan from the heat, strain and put it to cool. At this time, whip the cream and add them to the milk mixture. Remove everything in the refrigerator and mix every 20 minutes. Wait until the ice cream has cooled.
Cream ice cream
Probably, this is the most popular ice cream, which can be found on the shelves of stores.
- cream 35% - 3 cups-
- egg yolks - 6 pieces-
- sugar - 150 g-
- Vanilla sugar - 1 teaspoon.
In a medium saucepan, pour the cream and put onFire. Boil. Yolks, sugar and vanilla are mixed until a homogeneous mass is formed and poured into the cream. The resulting mass to put on fire and wait until it thickens. Remove from heat and beat with a mixer. Put in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- cream 40% - 1 cup-
- cream of 18% - 240 ml-
- sugar - 0, 5 cups-
- vanilla sugar - 3/4 tsp spoon-
- salt - a small pinch-
- cocoa - 3 tbsp. Spoons.
Mix cocoa and sugar with cream 18% and bring to a boil. Cool down. Cream 40% whisk and add a pinch of salt. Mix all. Cool in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
This ice cream will be to the taste of those who follow their figure, but wants to eat something delicious.
- fruit (berry) puree - 250 g (this can be a mix or a single product) -
- sugar - 200 g-
- water 530 g-
- starch - 20 g.
Berries and fruit washed, dried and put infridge. Dilute starch with water (from 530 ml). In a small saucepan, mix the water and sugar, bring to a boil over medium heat, pour in the starch. You should get a kissel. Remove from heat and cool. Put in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.