Soon it's summer, it's time to go on vacation andFlaunt on the beach. How to use your proper nutrition to bring your appearance and health in order in record time? Here are some tips for comprehensive rehabilitation!
For beautiful skin:
1. Drink enough water - this is the best way to keep your skin hydrated, without overloading it with creams.
2. Eat avocado: it contains a lot of vitamin E, which restores and protects the skin, and also smoothes wrinkles. Try to spread half the avocado on the toast at the time of each breakfast.
3. Freshly prepared smoothies in the morning is a great way to improve the condition of the skin. Try to drink them every day and after a week you will notice a change - your skin will look noticeably fresher! Recipe:
1 bunch of spinach
1/2 cup of papaya
1/4 cup of pear
1 teaspoon of cereals
1 teaspoon spirulina
2 cups of coconut water
4. Try to eat fresh food and freshly prepared food - this is necessary for freshness of the skin.
For a slim body:
1. Hot water with lemon is the best way to start the day. This acidified drink, used on an empty stomach, will help you to stabilize the acid balance in the stomach and remove toxins from the liver.
? 2. Reduce your portions exactly twice. Maybe it's not easy at first, but you'll notice the difference. Fold your hands, forming a circle: that's how much you need to eat at a time.
3. Eat more green vegetables: they contain a lot of nutrients, vitamins and trace elements, but you can not add weight to them.
4. Exclude from the menu? Refined sugar and carbohydrates.
5. Eat regularly: the only way you can stabilize the metabolism. Eat more often, but in small portions.
For shiny hair and strong nails:
1. Calcium and vitamin D3 is the basis of strong hair and nails, so eat a cup of cottage cheese a day, and if you do not like dairy products, take vitamins in tablets.
2. Protein. Egg, a portion of low-fat steamed meat, poultry or fish every day is the basis of healthy nails and hair that needs protein.
3. More fatty acids! They are rich in nuts and fish.
4. Lack of zinc is a common cause of brittle nails and dull hair. Almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts, cashew nuts are a great way to replenish zinc stores in the body, so add them to your diet.