Pain and tingling in the lower abdomen -Common symptoms that are familiar to everyone. Pain in the lower abdomen can occur through factors that serve as irritants. To the characteristic features of pain and tingling in the lower abdomen also include the sensitivity of the nerve endings of the internal organs of the body.
Pain and stingingBelly often arise from overloading or playing sports. At the same time, the internal muscles stretch and contract, which give the effect of tightness. The main thing is not to overdo it during training.
Causes of abdominal pain
The pains in the lower abdomen are of a different nature, but may be a consequence of the disease. They are divided into types:
- Sharp and dull-
Pain can spread to all parts of the abdomen.
The most common causes of pain and tingling in the lower abdomen
The nature and specificity of the tingling in the lower abdomen can reveal the actual cause of their appearance:
- Severe pain (intestinal infection, poisoning, overeating, appendicitis, obstruction) -
- Acute pain in the lower abdomen (cholecystitis, renal colic, acute appendicitis, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis) -
- aching pain (urolithiasis, chronic cholecystitis) -
- Drawing dull pain (ectopic pregnancy, cystitis, urethritis, ovarian inflammation, polycystosis, prostatitis) -
- pain in the lower abdomen, which passes into the lower back (pyelonephritis, renal tumor, renal failure, urolithiasis, inflammatory processes).
Disturbing symptoms: as evidenced by
A sharp tingling in the lower abdomen can occur with overeating or swelling of the intestine. Frequent causes of severe pain in the lower abdomen can be:
- intestinal infection-
- renal colic.
With food poisoning, pain and tingling in the lower abdomen can occur suddenly. This process is accompanied by fever, nausea and vomiting, profuse gas and diarrhea.
To relieve the pain in the lower abdomen, you need to takeabsorbent. Such types of drugs include ordinary activated carbon, "Creon" and "Mezim". Preparations facilitate the manifestation of acute pain, diarrhea and nausea.
First aid for abdominal pain
To the pain subsided, give the patient peace andSilence, apply ice to the stomach, give 1-2 absorbent tablets. Do not resort to folk remedies, drink pain medications, apply hot to the stomach, drink laxatives, deliberately induce vomiting, eat and drink. Not knowing the cause of the pain in the lower abdomen, the best option would be to call a doctor at the house.