More and more Russian couples dream of a wedding abroad. They are attracted by the opportunity to spend this important day in an unfamiliar environment and get even more emotions.
One of the most accessible countries is the Czech Republic, so this dream is not so difficult.
Some, after visiting several weddings of relativesAnd friends, understand that everything goes in roughly the same scenario, where there is a registry office, a bride price, a toastmaster, a banquet, a photo session "near the monuments". If you want something fundamentally different, pay attention to the wedding ceremony in another country.
The Czech Republic is perhaps the most "simple" country for an official ceremony. Therefore, in the castles of Prague and the surrounding cities go to marry a couple from around the world.
Where to begin.
The ceremony itself is unlikely to organize the ceremonyIt will turn out, in any case it will be necessary to resort to the agency's help. It is more profitable to contact the company, which is based in the Czech Republic itself, to find them on social networks. Communicate with several such agencies via Skype or by phone, ask all questions of interest, compare prices. In Prague there are a lot of Russian speakers, so there will be no problems with communication. Wedding tours are also sold by Russian travel agencies, but, as a rule, it costs more. And book air tickets and the hotel independently will not be difficult.
The "basic package" includes the rental of space forRegistration (castle, town hall, restaurant), escort of young people in the registry office for signing the application, the work of the registrar, translator, registration of all documents, transfer and sending them to Russia, the bonus can be offered: musical accompaniment, champagne.
Where you can hold the ceremony.
You will be offered several options. Consider the most popular:
1. Old Town Hall in the central square. The ceremony there will cost from 600 euros.
2. Klimentinum - a complex in the center of the city in the style of "Baroque". Cost of the ceremony: from 1200 euros
3. The castle of Styrin, near Prague. Relatively modern castle-hotel with a huge territory and golf courses. Price: from 1100 euros.
4. Prugonitsky castle near Prague. Very beautiful old castle with a botanical garden and a lake on the territory. Price: from 1200 euros.
5. Hluboká Castle over the Vltava River. Romantic white castle in a small Czech town. Cost of the ceremony: from 1200 euros.
What is paid extra:
Transfer to the place of registration (you can take a carriage,Will look very impressive), a banquet or dinner in a restaurant, hotel accommodation, a photographer, a videographer, a make-up artist, air tickets. All additional services can be ordered from the agency or found independently.
Keep in mind that:
- The ceremony lasts for 25-30 minutes, so the castle will not be at your disposal all day.
- In most castles, ceremonies are held only a few days a week, so the date should be booked in advance.
- It will be necessary to come to Prague a few days before the ceremony to sign documents at the local registry office, this can only be done on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- You can officially register at home, and in the Czech Republic to conduct a symbolic registration, it will cost about the same, but it will simplify operations with documents.
- If you really want a gorgeous dress - to carry it in an airplane will be problematic. You can rent in Prague, although there it is not cheap.
- In Prague, locals do not like Russians very much. Of course, the architecture does not become less beautiful from this, and this attitude is not particularly important to the lovers, but, nevertheless, take note as a fact.
- After the ceremony, you can go on a honeymoon trip to exotic islands directly from Prague. (And even better - from Munich or from Paris).