More and more Russian couples dream of a wedding abroad. They are attracted by the opportunity to spend this important day in unfamiliar surroundings, and get even more emotion.
One of the most affordable countries are the Czech Republic, so that the exercise is not so difficult that dream.
Some visiting a few weddings of relativesand friends understand that all it takes about one scenario where the present registrar, bride, toastmaster, banquet, photo shoot "at the monuments." If you want something fundamentally dissimilar note to hold the wedding ceremony in a different country.
Czech Republic, perhaps the most "simple" country for the official ceremony. Therefore, in Prague castles and surrounding cities are going to marry couples from around the world.
Where to begin.
Organize the ceremony is hardly aloneWe will in any case have to resort to aid agencies. Cheaper to contact the company, which is based in the Czech Republic itself, you can find them on social networks. Talk to several such agencies on Skype or on the phone, ask all the questions, compare prices. In Prague, he lives a lot of Russian-speaking, so with communication problems will not be. Wedding tours are sold as Russian travel agencies, but usually it is more expensive. And book your flights and hotel alone will not be difficult.
In the "basic package" is a place to rentregistration (the castle, the town hall, restaurant), support the young to the registrar for signing statements, job recorder, translator, all the documents, translating and sending them to Russia, a bonus can be offered: music, champagne.
Where can I carry out the ceremony.
You will be offered several options. Consider the most popular:
1. Old Town Hall on the main square. The ceremony there will cost from 600 euros.
2. Klimentinum - complex in the center of the city in the style of "baroque". ceremony Cost: 1200 Euros
3. Shtirin Castle, near Prague. The relatively modern castle hotel with a vast territory and golf courses. Price: from 1100 euros.
4. Průhonice near Prague Castle. Very beautiful old castle with botanical garden and lake on site. Price: from 1200 euros.
5. Castle Hluboka nad Vltavou. Romantic white castle in a small Czech town. ceremony Cost: from 1200 euros.
With extra charge:
Transfer to the place of registration (you can take a carriage,will look very impressive), a banquet or dinner in the restaurant, hotel accommodation, photographer, cameraman, makeup artist, flights. All additional services are available at the agency or find yourself.
Keep in mind that:
- The ceremony itself lasts 25-30 minutes, so that the lock will not be at your disposal all day.
- Most castles ceremony held just a few days a week, so that the date is best to book in advance.
- It will be necessary to come to Prague for a few days before the ceremony to sign documents in the local registry office, this can be done only on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- You can officially register at home, and to spend a nominal registration in the Czech Republic, it will cost about the same, but will simplify operations with documents.
- If you really want to dress is - take it on the plane will be problematic. You can take a rental in Prague, although there is not cheap.
- In Prague locals do not like Russian. Of course, the architecture of this does not become less beautiful, and in love is not particularly important to this relationship, but, nevertheless, note as fact.
- After the ceremony, you can go on a honeymoon to an exotic island directly from Prague. (And even better - from Munich or Paris).