Get a visa alone is not so easy, especially if you travel abroad for the first time.
However, visa obtaining procedure can be simplified and, if we look at the well-proven agency.
Krasnoyarsk - almost a "city-millionaire", is therefore possible to obtain a visa in the capital region is more than enough.
If you decide to get a visa on their own, thefirst you need to contact the consulate of the country to which you are going to leave. Learn addresses and telephone numbers of embassies and consulates in different countries can be on the Internet. By the way, in so far as the Krasnoyarsk works Consulate of Slovakia, in the event that you decide to get a Schengen visa, you can contact the consulate is directly (provided that your trip to Europe you start with this country).
Learn from one of the secretaries of the consulate, whichnamely documents for travel to a particular country, you will need. You can also refer to one of the sites on which this information is already available (eg, http://law-gun.ru). So for the Schengen visa in Krasnoyarsk you will need to submit the following documents:
- The original and a certified copy of the passport (all pages) -
- 2 Photos 3.5 4.5 cm (color on a white background) -
- Duly stamped certificate from the work-
- Certificate from the bank on the availability of foreign currency accounts (or a certificate of currency exchange) -
- A certified copy of the passport of the citizen RF-
- A certified copy of the passport issued to you earlier (if any) -
- Birth certificate (original and certified copy) and certificate from the school children (if they are traveling with you).
Note: to travel to some countries it will be enough to send copies of all documents with the notification letter, or simply to phone information about yourself, but it is usually in the consulate still have to appear in person.
Upon receipt of your documents and application forms consulate secretary will assign you for an interview, the results of which you will be given (or not give) a visa.
If you decide to outsource visaKrasnoyarsk employees known tour operator (such as, for example, the "Orange") or the branch "Pegas Touristik", the agency will tell you at a glance which documents are required for travel to a particular country.
Provide the agency all the documents on the list and get ready for the interview under the guidance of experienced staff of this company. After the interview, you will receive a visa.