Residence permits issued to foreigners in Belarus, arrived in Belarus for more than 90 days per year.
It can receive six categories of persons: students in Belarus, relatives of citizens of Belarus, those who carries out economic or labor activity in Belarus, having property, wishing to invest in the Belarusian economy.
You will need
- To obtain a residence permit need to submit the following documents:
- 1. The application for a residence zhitelstvo-
- 2. avtobiografiya-
- 3. zagranpasport-
- 4. The instrument of a criminal record or lack takovoy-
- 5. Medical Help-
- 6. 6 color photos in the size 40 to 50 mm-
- 7. The document certifying the legality of stay in Belorussii-
- 8. Document confirming the opportunity to stay at the place of intended residence in Belorussii-
- 9. National pasport-
- 10. The departure of the old paper with space zhitelstva-
- 11. The document on payment of state duty.
View permit in Belarus requires a foreigner to legally stay in thethe territory of this republic. This document provides a status and its owner all the rights that are Belarusians. To obtain a residence permit need to have a passport.
View permit in Belarus may receive the following categories of people:
1. Students in the University of the Republic (a term of study) -
2. The citizens' relatives BelarusTheir husbands or zheny-
3. to do business, the implementation of labor activity-
4. having a property in the country on the right of private property and living in neutron
5. wishing to invest in the economy Belarus (Worth at least 150,000 euros).
The Department of Citizenship and Migration of the area,which is supposed to stay, you must submit all documents (as defined above) and fill out the forms and questionnaires. In part, they should be in the Belarusian language, so you need to get help. View permit will be ready in about 30 days after submission of all documents. It is given for two years, after this period it can be extended for another five years.