The residence permit in Belarus is issued to foreigners who arrived in Belarus for a period of more than 90 days per year.
It can be obtained by six categories of persons: Students in Belarus, relatives of citizens of Belarus, those who carry out economic or labor activities in Belarus, who have real estate, who want to invest in the Belarusian economy.
You will need
- To obtain a residence permit, you must provide the following documents:
- 1. application for a residence permit-
- 2. autobiography-
- 3. Passport-
- 4. a document on the previous conviction or absence of such-
- 5. medical certificate-
- 6. 6 color photos in the size 40 on 50 mm-
- 7. A document confirming the legality of the stay in Belarus-
- 8. A document confirming the possibility of residing at the place of intended residence in Belarus-
- 9. National passport-
- 10. Leave from the former place of residence-
- 11. document on payment of state duty.
View Residence in Of Belarus Necessary for a foreigner to legally stay onTerritory of this republic. This document and the status provides its holder all the rights that Belarusians have. To obtain a residence permit you need to have a foreign passport.
View Residence in Of Belarus Can get the following categories of people:
1. students in the university of the republic (for the period of study) -
2. Relatives of citizens Of Belarus, Their husbands or wives-
3. for doing business, performing labor activity-
4. Having real estate on the territory of the Republic on the right of private property and residing in it-
5. Willing to invest in the economy Of Belarus (Amounting to at least 150,000 euros).
The department for citizenship and migration of the area,Where accommodation is expected, it is necessary to file all documents (mentioned above) and fill out the forms and questionnaires. Partly they must be in Belarusian, so it is necessary that they help you. View For residence will be ready in about 30 days after the filing of all documents. It is given for two years, after this period it can be extended for another five years.