Myocardial infarction occurs sharp insufficiency of blood supply to the heart muscle. As a result, instantly developing necrosis.
The patient was a medical emergency.
The main causes of myocardial infarction
Myocardial infarction may occur for a variety of reasons:
- In atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries that instantly comes thrombosis or occlusion of the vessel lumen cholesterol blyashkoy-
- After surgical obturatsii-
- When coronary embolization arteriy-
- When spasm of the arteries caused by blood pressure instability.
Major risk factors:
- Uncontrolled arterial gipertenziya-
- High level holesterina-
- alcohol intoksikatsiya-
- Myocardial infarction in the recent proshlom-
- Age older than 50 years. ?
Symptoms of myocardial infarction
The main clinical symptom of myocardial infarction -angioznoy occurrence, or intense pain behind the breastbone. Non-specific symptoms may be in the form of discomfort in the chest without sharp pain, nausea, sore throat or arm in the shoulder blade, the appearance of profuse perspiration. When macrofocal heart muscle injury worries dyspnea, nonproductive cough, arrhythmia. It may happen instant cardiac arrest.
Emergency care in myocardial infarction
The patient can be put under the tongue tabletnitroglycerin and immediately call an ambulance. In the intensive care unit will spend an intensive care unit. Typically, myocardial infarction administered thrombolytic agents, analgesics, anticoagulants, beta-blockers. Delayed aid in myocardial infarction can be lethal.