How to make changes in PTS

How to make changes in PTS</a>

After the entry into force of the new procedure for registering the vehicle, it became possible to sell the car without taking it off the register. Thus, owners can retain their license plates.

Additional opportunities brought with them some difficulties.

Now, with any changes that have occurred to the machine, it is necessary to enter new data in the current vehicle passport.

You will need

  • - application of the established sample-
  • - receipt for payment of state duty of PTS-
  • - additional documents upon request.



Change of aggregates with installed license platesSigns will entail the following actions. Faced with the replacement of the chassis, body or engine, contact the traffic police. Apply for a vehicle inspection by the inspector. Pay the receipt. After inspecting the machine, you will be issued a new certificate of registration, make the necessary corrections to the PTS with the introduction of the altered license plate of this or that unit.


When changing the color of the body write an applicationOf the established sample. If the car is not on the move, tell the traffic police officer that you need an inspection at the location of the car. After drawing up the inspection report, the corresponding information on the color change of the machine will be entered on the PTS. Pay a receipt for issuing a certificate of registration of the vehicle.


If necessary, make drastic changes in theCar (replacing the engine with a larger engine, changing the body to a non-identical one), contact the traffic police at the place of registration for the vehicle. Apply for changes to the vehicle and to the technical passport.


After considering the application for decisionThe inspector may be assigned an independent examination for evaluation. If the solution is positive, contact a specialized service that has a license to do this work. Upon completion of the modernization, write the application for the inspection of the vehicle by the inspector. After the inspection you will be issued a new certificate of registration and make changes to the vehicle's passport.

How to make changes in PTS Was last modified: May 23rd, 2017 By Xahraisn
It is main inner container footer text