In the life of almost every woman, there comes a time when she is ready to learn the joy of motherhood.
And then, finally, after some effort, you will find out that you are pregnant. Fortunately there are no borders, you and the husband are happy, and also all your relatives.
What else is needed - ahead of happy days of pregnancy and a decree - leave to care for the child.
How can you go on maternity leave and do not force the management and colleagues to be disappointed that they lose such a good employee, and together with you to share the joy?
Some useful tips will help:
- It is necessary to prepare the team competently and thoughtfully so that you will not only be understood there, but also waiting for your return from vacation with great impatience.
- Having received an official confirmation of your pregnancy, inform your immediate supervisor.
- If you are the leader, you shouldGather all your subordinates in an informal atmosphere - over a cup of coffee for example, and share your joy with them and discuss the further actions of employees. We advise not to delay with this, so that you can slowly transfer the case to the selected employee.
- It will also be necessary to draw up a detailed schedule and plans for its work, which must be done before leaving for the decree and it is necessary to familiarize all colleagues with it.
- If you have from the first days of pregnancyMalaise associated with toxicosis, you should discuss this with the management and agree that from time to time you will be allowed to send the working regime. Also to warn about possible sick-lists, in fact there are cases at pregnancy when it is necessary to stay in quiet conditions, to relax and simply to lie down.
- If possible, try to correctly distribute your duties among employees, thus, you will slightly ease the burden of the trustee.
- If all your attempts, peacefully and noblySettle all the nuances associated with your need to go on maternity leave, all the same will not find understanding from your employees, this may be a signal to the fact that this work may not be worth returning to after a maternity leave, but to look for a new one More friendly and understanding team.
- Important, before leaving for maternity leave,Will agree on a way of communicating with employees on work issues. Those colleagues who, in your opinion, are too tactless and assertive, should politely ask that they try to solve their own problems with their own efforts, and only in extreme cases, when circumstances really require it, disturb you. Remember that a pregnant woman needs rest, and after the birth of a baby, he will need your close attention without being distracted to work. You can allocate 1-2 hours a day to solve work issues, notify staff of this time so that calls arrive only at this time.