Today, there is a rich assortment of Christmas tree toys in stores, so in many families the tradition of making ornaments for a Christmas tree by oneself is almost lost.
Meanwhile, no, even the most expensive expensive products, can not be compared with homemade products.
For the New Year's decoration can come in handy all sorts of improvised tools.
Natural material. If before the onset of winter you collected cones, acorns and chestnuts - just wrap them with foil and make eyelets of thread. "Silver" cones and balls are ready! Of the smaller acorns, you can make beads by stringing them on a long strong thread.
Balloons and threads. With their help, you can create any figures in the form of a ball: - Blow the three balls so that each subsequent one was larger than the previous one
- Lubricate them with any cream-
- Take an empty pharmacy from drugs from plastic, and from two sides, make a hole with a needle-
- Fill the container with adhesive glue and pass through the holes a white thread-
- While pulling the thread through the holes (it is evenly wetted with glue), tightly wrap the balls-
- Allow the glue to dry, pierce the balloons with a needle and pull them out-
- Make a snowman, sewing all the components. Draw gouache on your eyes and mouth, sew a nose-carrot from a red fabric and stuff it with cotton.
Eggshell. Carefully make two holes on top and bottom of the shell and blow out the contents. Paint the empty egg in the right color and decorate it with sequins. Through the hole thread the thread, forming a loop. At the bottom, fasten the assembly with a bead. Ears, noses, paws, tails of colored paper can be glued on whole eggshells - funny animals will turn out.
Paper figures. To make with paper, glue and paints Ornaments For the tree, you can use the pagesPrinted and electronic magazines "Do it yourself" or fantasize, creating toys according to your own drawings. So from the paper cones you will get a fun family of penguins: - Draw a semicircle on the album sheet -
- Cut out the workpiece and glue it with a cone-
- On both sides of the blade, cut two strips-
- Make a figure in the form of a boat (wings of a penguin) and paint it black -
- Insert the wings into the side holes-
- Draw a circle-hat from two-sided colored paper and cut a manicure scissors in the center of a small hole-
- Tuck the hat on the tip of the cone-
- Now you have to draw eyes, glue a bow tie from colored paper under them and sew a loop.
Candy wrappers. Do not throw away candy wrappers from gifts that children received on New Year's matinees. Make them a Christmas tree. Bright butterflies of them can make even a preschooler. Two butterflies will go for one butterfly. Fold each winglet in an accordion diagonally, then fold them in half and tie them up with a long thin ribbon - for it you tie the floating "insect" to the tree branch.