The punt-boat can be used in many different ways.
It is necessary for economic purposes, in hiking, fishing.
Such a boat has a fairly simple design.
When it is stored, there is no problem.
You will need
- In order to produce a punt, it is necessary to have:
- 7 pine boards, the thickness of which is 15-20 millimeters width of 300 millimeters, and the length is 5 meters
- 3 pine boards, the thickness of which is 50 millimeters, the width is 300 millimeters, and the length is 4 meters
- The pine board is 30 × 200 millimeters.
- Two sheets of plywood, the thickness of which is 3-5 millimeters
- 1 kilogram of oil paint
- 3 kilograms of whitewash on natural drying oil-
- 1.5 kilograms of nails with a length of 50 millimeters-
- 1 kilogram of screws 50 mm long.
First, frames are made. They should be 200 millimeters above the board level. It is also necessary to make a stem and a transom. Installation of them is done on the keel board, which has a size of 50 × 20 millimeters. Fastening is performed by nails. Between the frames should be installed benches. They are also attached to nails. The upper part of the frames, the stem and the transom is fixed to the side mounting board, the dimensions of which are 20x200x5000 millimeters.
Forms something like a formwork,Which fixes the basic shape of the boat. After the work is finished, the plasterboards are removed. Also you should not forget about the extra 20 centimeters of frames. They should be sawn off. After that, the lower boards are nailed. The bottom contours must be carefully cut with a saw.
The next step is to attach the upperBoard boards. Kiel board should be torn off, and in its place should be nailed board bottom. Then 3 falshkilya are attached along the connection lines. Thus, better sealing of joints is achieved. Joints should be well pokonakapcheny pack, which is wetted in linseed oil. Also, one should not forget about puttying and cleaning with sandpaper. After all this, the trunk is made. Most often it is made from plywood. The best place for the trunk is the bow of the boat. Under the middle bench there is a fish tank. After that, the painting work is carried out. Color usually in two or three layers. Used oil paint.