Aromatic bath bombs can be easily done at home, using the favorite scents of essential oils.
You will need
- - Baking soda - 200 g
- - Citric acid - 100 g
- - Corn or rice starch - 50 g
- - Olive oil or almond oil - 5 tbsp
- - Essential oil - 20 drops
- - Dry petals or flowers - 2 tbsp
- - Powdered sugar or honey - 1 tsp
- - Food or natural dyes
Take a comfortable cup or salad bowl, place to soda, citric acid, starch, powdered sugar, almond oil, food coloring, liquid honey and mix until smooth.
Next, add the essential oils, flowers or petals.
Gently stir the mixture hands and form small balls. Now received bombs should be left to dry in a week, you can use!