Leukemia or leukemia - a malignant lesion of hematopoiesis.
In the blood, there is the uncontrolled accumulation of white and immature cells - white blood cells. The reasons for the development of leukemia enough.
These include - radiation damage, infections and viruses, hereditary factors, certain medications.
The symptoms of leukemia
- Weakness and fast utomlyaemost-
- Tendency to constant prostudam-
- Pale skin pokrovov-
- Often acute leukemia may be accompanied by high temperaturoy-
- There is an increase in the spleen, liver and lymph open sites
- Some time later joins hemorrhagic diathesis and cachexia.
Diagnosis of leukemia
The diagnosis of leukemia is exposed after a series of analyzes and studies. These include:
- The medical osmotr-
- Study of bone mozga-
- Blood test-
- cytogenetic issledovanie-
- In some cases, investigations may take cerebrospinal fluid.
forms of leukemia
There are 2 main forms of leukemia - acute myeloid is and acute lymphoblastic.
When the diagnosis of leukemia, treatment should be administered immediately. This disease is very insidious and growing quite rapidly. Such a patient hospitalized in the hematology hospital.
The main method of treatment of leukemia is chemotherapy. In some cases a hemopoietic stem cell transplantation. Also carried out the transfusion of donor lymphocytes.
Recently, for the treatment of leukemia using modern drugs that help in the fight against cancer cells.